• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,794
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well to be honest, fair play to them clubs. Its better than being bent over by Bayern, Juventus etc who just kill off competition in their league and pick up players cheap domestically.

At least the smaller clubs in England have started sticking up for themselves.

I remember when Utd used to have their way with the smaller clubs.
They just need to say he not for sale not put insane number on players who worth 40-50M maximum

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We thought the same thing about Fabinhio and Keita when Liverpool signed them. Yet, Henderson and Milner were far better than them. I agree that it was their first year, but all I wanna say is that no body really knows if he is a hit or a failure. Let's pray he will be the second one

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We thought the same thing about Fabinhio and Keita when Liverpool signed them. Yet, Henderson and Milner were far better than them. I agree that it was their first year, but all I wanna say is that no body really knows if he is a hit or a failure. Let's pray he will be the second one
It may take time to settle but the guy is highly rated and will always get better

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Over a 6 year contract that works out at 9.16m on the books each year. Got to give Levy another pat on the back. Long term contract so can put off an pay rise for probably 4 years and the longer term contract vastly reduces their on the book expense by under 2m per season (see player amortisation links i posted previously)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Over a 6 year contract that works out at 9.16m on the books each year. Got to give Levy another pat on the back. Long term contract so can put off an pay rise for probably 4 years and the longer term contract vastly reduces their on the book expense by under 2m per season (see player amortisation links i posted previously)

Yeah makes it almost impossible to buy these players as well for other clubs.

Think NDombele has f*cked up here, believe the transfer market is trending away from blockbuster fees.

Having a short contract gives you complete control of your destiny, Sp**s as a club have shown no fear in letting players running down their contracts.

If he wants his move to a top club like a PSG or Real which he surely will he might have to wait until he’s 28.

Should’ve taken a smaller wage and backed himself.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan

Fabinho is fantastic, and was one of their best players from what I saw in 2nd half of the season, and in their run to winning the Champions League. And certainly their best midfielder.

Sometimes players take tine to settle, but he settled very well in the end! If Ndombele settles as well as Fabinho, then Sp**s will be fine. If he takes a bit longer, like Keita, then they will also be fine. It's the fans who have no patience!

At least now though Poch can't use the 'we spend no money' excuse all season! They have just spent a heck of a lot of money in one day!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Bakayoko and Fred two other big cm signings that flopped in the PL.

Francois

He’s a player we should have gone in for . Our defence isn’t great but he would have taken some of the pressure off them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom