• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 644,145
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Ffs ivan look what you done to ac Milan fans. Milan fans are fuming because di marzio isn't reporting anything about them

GDeep™

League is very weak
Levy got Ndombele on a 2025 contract?

If he has a good season or two, they’ll give him a pay rise and extend it. If he doesn’t extend he can’t push for a move anyway as he’ll have 3 years still left.

Levy is in top form ffs.

akhil

Levy got Ndombele on a 2025 contract?

If he has a good season or two, they’ll give him a pay rise and extend it. If he doesn’t extend he can’t push for a move anyway as he’ll have 3 years still left.

Levy is in top form ffs.

There must be clauses for pay hikes and further negotiations in the contract or a buyout clause. His agent is thick otherwise if they have any plans to play for a bigger club in the future.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Should've been after him or Gomes.

Tielemans at £40m is a great deal, a very good player, and he is far far better than Gomes.

Leicester had some really nice players already on that squad, if they don't lose key players, and add quality as they are doing, they can really push for top 6. Of those teams in the 7-10 spots, they are the one that looks the best bet to do that.

I know that Maguire could leave though, but they can overcome that with a decent transfer!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Tielemans at £40m is a great deal, a very good player, and he is far far better than Gomes.

Leicester had some really nice players already on that squad, if they don't lose key players, and add quality as they are doing, they can really push for top 6. Of those teams in the 7-10 spots, they are the one that looks the best bet to do that.

I know that Maguire could leave though, but they can overcome that with a decent transfer!
Top 6 would be pushing it but they have a good basis for it. They've got plenty of weaknesses and gaps in the squad still.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We thought the same thing about Fabinhio and Keita when Liverpool signed them. Yet, Henderson and Milner were far better than them. I agree that it was their first year, but all I wanna say is that no body really knows if he is a hit or a failure. Let's pray he will be the second one

Fabinho, once settled, has become the cog of Liverpool midfield. Comparing him to the Henderson or Milner of the world does not even make sense.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should be beating Leicester to that sort of signing.

Deary me

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Top 6 would be pushing it but they have a good basis for it. They've got plenty of weaknesses and gaps in the squad still.

You are likely right! But this is how little I rate Solskjear as a coach, that even with MU likely spending more than anyone this summer, they can still struggle. They are the team that could drop out if things don't start well for them this season. But of course there are many factors, and Leicester would really need to go on quite the run to do it, but there could be a chance. I like their squad.

carlito'sway

Established Member
If we could reinvest the Xhaka money into Tielemans or Cabellos that would be so good, such a poor signing.

TBH, I am not that bullish about Tielemans. He had a good 1/2 season at LCFC but was pretty poor for 2 seasons at Monaco. I am not convinced he would be a great addition to AFC. For an additional 10M, Sp**s got a much superior talent in N'Dombele for that matter.

TBH, I am not that bullish about Tielemans. He had a good 1/2 season at LCFC but was pretty poor for 2 seasons at Monaco. I am not convinced he would be a great addition to AFC. For an additional 10M, Sp**s got a much superior talent in N'Dombele for that matter.

Tielemans is hugely talented and seems to be finding his groove after moving away from the disaster that Monaco was last season. Can't be writing him off. Think we could have used him as good replacement for Ramsey!

Leicester outspending us. If stuff like this keep happening, we will fall further behind. Going to places like Everton and Leicester are already difficult for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom