• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
What do you dislike about Bruno? I’m not 100% on him, not really sure what his special qualities are.
Why not go big for musiala or wirtz or someone? Slap 100m on the table

Ability wise, other than the fact i'd prefer a better ball carrier, i don't have issues with him, its more his personality. He's been a **** to Arsenal, from the moment he signed with that video, and its continued in our games, elbowing Jorgi etc...

He is also a throwback to what i feel we are moving away from this season - overly emotional players. Players like Haverz, Rice, Tomiyasu/Kiwior don't show much emotion on the pitch, they are calm, professional. Players like Jesus, Xhaka, Zinchenko you feel can get caught up in the emotions of a game and its not always to our benefit, this is the category Bruno falls into.

This along with the likely price and age, leaves me with some doubts, not because i don't think he'd do well, but because i think we could do better with the money.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Blonde hair will always have its detractors.

Shocking given how, in my opinion, Arsenal's greatest player (and my favourite), DB10 is as blonde as Apollo (per historic Greek Pantheon depictions).

Sure bums like Robbie Savage has besmirched its high standing but it should be minimal when all is said & done :lol:

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Other than this moment he was largely anonymous in this game. What do you think of getting Olise and playing him as a 10 with Saka like how Chelsea play Palmer centrally? Olise plays 10/RW comfortably.

We need a progressive 8/10 player to provide competition for Ødegaard and adequate rotation. Ideally someone athletic who can carry the ball in long bursts. Our away performances under Arteta screams of our lack of profiles in the team that can help us in transition moments, look at City and Madrid with their technical ball carriers and pacey outlets.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Other than this moment he was largely anonymous in this game. What do you think of getting Olise and playing him as a 10 with Saka like how Chelsea play Palmer centrally? Olise plays 10/RW comfortably.

We need a progressive 8/10 player to provide competition for Ødegaard and adequate rotation. Ideally someone athletic who can carry the ball in long bursts. Our away performances under Arteta screams of our lack of profiles in the team that can help us in transition moments, look at City and Madrid with their technical ball carriers and pacey outlets.
Every time you say this it sounds dumber. Ødegaard is the best chance creator in Europe statistically. He is not the problem at all, in spite of you continuously trying to make this nonsensical narrative a thing.

blaze_of_glory

Every time you say this it sounds dumber. Ødegaard is the best chance creator in Europe statistically. He is not the problem at all, in spite of you continuously trying to make this nonsensical narrative a thing.
Man's talking about our away performances under Arteta as if they are a problem when they are arguably the most impressive aspect of the team over the past two seasons.

blaze_of_glory

Congrats to City, hopefully Liverpool put up a good fight to make it somewhat 'competitive'.

Arteta's neutered our attack and made our midfield worse

Sub par CB (can't defend wide area as a cb) and Sub par RB who gets skinned by any player with flair.

Not better than Saliba at cb and not a title winning/champions league aspiring RB.

So yeh, £50 million not well spent. Next individual to get Ramsdale'd.

Arteta is incapable of getting a point vs City, let alone a win.

Wolves/Palace/West Brom have all won vs City but we simply get *****ed out by Pep.

Last Season, City only won 1 game away from home vs the top 10, it was against Arsenal the game in which defensive errors costed us and players being shook of City (Ødegaard).

Customary 3-1 Arsenal loss.
Ødegaard/Saka/Martinelli overdoing their xG expected goals, Ødegaard has poor expected Assist numbers and people can think these 3 can replicate their numbers again, that's why deluded fans kept screaming 'we've scored 88 goals last season, we don't need an attacking creative midfielder/goal scoring striking'.

Saka inflates his key passes with set pieces, Rice isn't as good on the ball as Partey aswell (but fans will have you believe Partey is a plumber) and now Ødegaard is obsessed with poaching/crashing into the box instead of dictating our midfield/tempo and creating chances.

We're back to pass the ball to Saka and pray for the best like 2021.

I do believe last season is looking like a fluke.
Maybe take it down a bit

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I missed the game but I've seen the highlights and that assist for Havertz

wife swap GIF by Paramount Network

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
that assist is something out of this world!
it looks like something an anime character would pull off and the watchers gonna call plot armor

damn that was a beautiful assist

bakaboo

I donno if he really intended to pass the ball to Kai. Seems like a weak placement shot to the corner. But if he really intended to do that pass, I would say that is absolutely outrageous confident and skill involved. Based on that, he would be WC under my opinion

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I donno if he really intended to pass the ball to Kai. Seems like a weak placement shot to the corner. But if he really intended to do that pass, I would say that is absolutely outrageous confident and skill involved. Based on that, he would be WC under my opinion
He probably meant it. If you look at compilations of him, this season in particular and some of what he was doing when he was younger, he loves waiting until the last moment to try to pull off a difficult pass in the tiny window it can be made.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom