• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 643,019
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Welbeck would be a fool to go to West Ham. He left Arsenal to gain a starting spot but he’ll settle to be a back up at West Ham?
I think it was more like we declined to renew his contract because of his repeated injury issues and bloated wages. I think West Ham would be good for him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I never pre-ejaculate, i'm simply stating that if they get their targets they will have an extremely good starting 11.

Wasn't really targeted at you but the frequent posts on here where people are loosing it how amazing Sp**s are. Certainly nothing wrong with people acknowledging their quality work, but it's been over the top on here. The line-up you showed is pretty pretty good actually, but it's unfair and in the end also has to prove itself first.

It's also unfair to us as it includes 170m worth of players in addition to what's already been spent + without knowing the outgoings.

There are no more credible links and proof for all these players to come as it it for us. Thus, to make it fair, as of now, you'd pick 170m worth of players you'd like us to buy and add it to our line-up to make it even. Pretty sure the new regime would find perfect targets, if we'd had 170m to spend now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Pepe goes to Napoli that’s the end of him moving to anywhere else besides Juve.

Negotiations with them are very difficult for most teams just look at how Utd were priced out of a move for Koulibaly.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Misunderstood. I didn't word it that well, Jorge Mendes is there, wasn't he meant to supposedly be our intermediary for any potential deal? Or am I getting muddled.

That’s not Mendes. If the white dude is anyone connected to Pepe it will be Samir Khirat. It could be anyone though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Napoli don't have Pepe money surely? That's a strange transfer if it happens. I'd also guess that they don't pay out big wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom