• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,035
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s seem forgetting they got such weak option at RB. Lo celso Ndombele sessegnon are very good addition for around 140M but i think they'll sell Eriksen later this window

Let's play Aubamawang

It's nice to see Tottenham are continuing their tradition of winning nothing by signing more players from a national team that also has no recent history of winning anything..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m not too bothered about Lo Celso going to them, I think he’s a good player but going out on a big limb here I don’t see that next level in him.

I’d have been more worried by Fernandes, heard he’s quality. Sessegnon, Ndombele and him would have been elite business.

As is I think we’ve tied this summer at least.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m not too bothered about Lo Celso going to them, I think he’s a good player but going out on a big limb here I don’t see that next level in him.

I’d have been more worried by Fernandes, heard he’s quality. Sessegnon, Ndombele and him would have been elite business.

As is I think we’ve tied this summer at least.
Lo celso could be still Eriksen replacement

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looks like you won't buying James so yeah Eriksen to A.madrid will buy him. Absolutely madness summer from A. Madrid look like something that will only happen in football manager :lol:

Arsenal and Atletico summers have been absolutely wild.

Hard to keep track of the squads because guys seem to be getting bought and sold every day.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Marca had a piece yesterday about Atletico. They had a lineup of all their players and said the one thing they needed was a 10. Looks like he’ll be going there.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Eriksen's a classy player & La Liga will suit him to a tee as his lack of pace will not be a hindrance there. He's more than enough talent to be a hit at either Atletico or Real.

Make no mistake, though they've reinforced with the signing of Lo Celso, he's not a patch on Eriksen. This definitely weakens Sp**s.

Hopefully he goes to Atletico, at least they appreciate players contributions & are classy unlike that lot holed up in the Bernabeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom