• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,079
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Everyone seems to be forgetting about Sissoko, a midfield of Sissoko Ndombele and Lo Celso is absolute filth. Still think Dybala will flop massively.

Sissoko a ticking time bomb. Hopefully with var he gets dealt with appropriately from this season.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If they sign Dybala they are the second best side *on paper* in the league.

Lo Celso Ndombele Son Dybala Kane occupying their front 6. It is quite scary, but I like to think we caught up to them quite fast this window so if we CL we will catch up even more.

Also, they are Sp**s and are likely to bottle most things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Dybala deal is very complicated and difficult he don't want to leave juve. But juve will want to sell him specially for 70M after his poverty last season

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Lo Celso Ndombele Son Dybala Kane occupying their front 6. It is quite scary, but I like to think we caught up to them quite fast this window so if we CL we will catch up even more.

I have a lot of doubts about Dybala succeeding in the PL.
He reminds me a bit of Özil because he's a very specific player who isn't well suited to the modern game.

I think it's 50/50, he might flop.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t look like Utd will be signing anyone else unless they get in someone like Mandzukic. They’ve had a shocker.
I would say they’ve at least fixed their defence albeit being ripped off for Maguire.

Apart from that though, no number 10 or a striker who will post 16+ this season (unless Rashford has a break out season). It will surely cost them top4.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Liverpool are still way ahead of them even without signing nobody you can't be sure lo celso and Dybala if happen will be success

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Under Poch, Argentine manager, doubt he'd flop tbf. He's a world class talent. Something Sp**s have been lacking for years. Similar to when we got Alexis in some ways. But their side is much more settled across the board.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
On paper signing Ndombele, Lo Celso, Dybala and Sessegnon plus the kid from Leeds, is a phenomenal window. Losing Eriksen will hurt in the short term.

Hard to be upset as an Arsenal fan though, we are one more summer window away from shipping out the rest of our deadwood and finishing a top class squad.
That's a massive window for Sp**s if they pull it off, 3 60m+ signings, best midfield in the league. Also read a rumour they're looking at Atal. That would definitely make their summer better than ours, although I'm happy with our business and there might be some madness incoming still.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The Dybala deal is very complicated and difficult he don't want to leave juve. But juve will want to sell him specially for 70M after his poverty last season

Lo Celco makes sense, he isn't on high wages and fits their bill, but I still cannot imagine Sp**s paying Dybala double the wages as the rest.

You should never bring such imbalance

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are still way ahead of them even without signing nobody you can't be sure lo celso and Dybala if happen will be success
Yeh sorry I meant potential wise. Their midfield and attack has a very high ceiling and is quite stacked now.

Obviously being good on paper and potential wise doesn’t always translate to results on the pitch.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I would say they’ve at least fixed their defence albeit being ripped off for Maguire.

Apart from that though, no number 10 or a striker who will post 16+ this season (unless Rashford has a break out season). It will surely cost them top4.
Haven't they sold Fellaini and Herrera? Apart from Pogba there's nothing in that midfield. No goals no creativity.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I have a lot of doubts about Dybala succeeding in the PL.
He reminds me a bit of Özil because he's a very specific player who isn't well suited to the modern game.

I think it's 50/50, he might flop.
I hope he turns out like Özil, so they can endure what we have the past 2 seasons. Whenever I’ve seen Dybala he’s been fantastic (only a handful of times) but I have heard that from a few people to be fair.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Haven't they sold Fellaini and Herrera? Apart from Pogba there's nothing in that midfield. No goals no creativity.
I think Ole is going to be reliant on the pace and fitness of the squad. It’s going to be quite direct and fast paced. Could be an interesting side to watch but we have a much better team.

Their defence is only marginally better but we destroy them in midfield and attack

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope he turns out like Özil, so they can endure what we have the past 2 seasons. Whenever I’ve seen Dybala he’s been fantastic (only a handful of times) but I have heard that from a few people to be fair.
He is very good on form like Özil but when things not getting his way he'll play s**te just like last season

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

If you have lots of good players and a good coach and you play CL football in a huge stadium then, y'know, you'll probably win something eventually. Can't be relying on the whole "sp*rs are bottlers" thing forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom