• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really hoped we would be in for him, at that price it's a no-brainer and I'm sure his Leverkusen buddy Leno could have put in some nice words.

I'll get over it if we buy Havertz
it seem we were serious according to german media but he rejected us and Sp**s.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
it seem we were serious according to german media but he rejected us and Sp**s.
Like you say thank **** he didn't go to Sp**s. I don't think Dortmund is that much of a step up for him, reckon Bayern will walk the league next year after their scare this year

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

According to Di Marzio Juve have begin talks to sign Milinkovic-Savic.

His stock felt much higher last summer. I suspect Juve will still get a few more million squeezed out of them but I can't see him going for the fees that were reported last year.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Yeah you never really hear about Dortmund or Athletico madrid "preparing" "eyeing" or "thinking" about players when it comes to making moves in the transfer window, certainly do envy them.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Longstaff any good? @Rex Banner

Yeah he’s looked decent from the very limited game time I’ve seen of him. Looks a good ball winner and can hit a decent long pass from time to time. A bit like a young Scotty Parker.

He had a good loan in a sh*te Blackpool team last year and expected him to get more game time this year but Rafa isn’t always the most trusting of young players. Also I think he got a pretty bad knee injury a couple of months back.

I think both guys would be good for Utd if they actually get game time, my fear especially for Longstaff is it’s way too soon for a top 6 move and like it did for Parker with Chelsea it’ll derail his career, don’t think he’s anywhere near being able to consistently start and perform in a top level midfield.

Interesting if Utd are actually planning to go the young homegrown route, that’d indicate they’re planning on Solskjaer for the long term.

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Really hoped we would be in for him, at that price it's a no-brainer and I'm sure his Leverkusen buddy Leno could have put in some nice words.

I'll get over it if we buy Havertz

https://www.kicker.de/news/fussball...749830/artikel_auch-brandt-kommt-zum-bvb.html

Kicker says, that we were in for him.

Borussia Dortmund hat das Rennen um den begehrten Offensivspieler gemacht - und sich gegen den FC Arsenal und Tottenham Hotspur durchgesetzt, die dem 23-Jährigen bis zuletzt ebenfalls heftige Avancen gemacht hatten.

It was between Dortmund, Arsenal and Sp**s.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
His stock felt much higher last summer. I suspect Juve will still get a few more million squeezed out of them but I can't see him going for the fees that were reported last year.

He seems like a forgotten man this year, anyone know how he has been this season? Quick glance at his stats show lower goals and assists than last year but thats not the be all for his position.

Was last season exploding onto the scene hype? I get the feeling if anyone drops a huge sum on him there could be disappointment if we are talking 70mil+ etc

FinnGooner

Established Member
They already have Ramsey I don't think they need him.

Ramsey might very well be injured half of the season so getting an alternative is certainly a wise move. Besides, I think now is the time to move for this guy. His stock has dropped a bit but the talent is still there. Potential bargain deal for Juve

GDeep™

League is very weak
De Ligt to the PL rumours are getting stronger. Saw a report saying Barca have backed off a little.

Linked to Liverpool and City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom