• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,016
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Barcelona are bidding 60 million for De Ligt from Ajax, where the **** they get their money from?

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
When a club has the financial muscle of a sovereign nation behind you're not meant to compete, merely watch them helplessly hoover up whatever they can.

It's frustrating but also makes me complete apathetic towards them to the point where I'd much rather they win trophies than any of the other top 6 teams (who we have an actual history with).

It also helps that they have probably the most boring collection of players ever assembled, I mean Sterling is probably their biggest personality ffs

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
if true great business by Madrid. will probably get Herrera on free as a replacement and spend the money strengthening the team with 3 more players

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's frustrating but also makes me complete apathetic towards them to the point where I'd much rather they win trophies than any of the other top 6 teams (who we have an actual history with).

It also helps that they have probably the most boring collection of players ever assembled, I mean Sterling is probably their biggest personality ffs

They're entirely artificial whilst being, as you said, a collection of completely inoffensive & likeable players.

If we can't get our affairs in order I'd much rather they keep on winning than the others around us.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I still haven’t heard anything from our reliable journos though?

They’re linked to Partey right now heavily but I’ve heard nothing on Saul.

Rex, you reckon a Partey-Torreira midfield would function well?

He's always impressed whenever I've seen Atletico play.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rex, you reckon a Partey-Torreira midfield would function well?

He's always impressed whenever I've seen Atletico play.

It’d be interesting, think Thomas works better in a three than a two.

A lot of the time for Atletico whether we have Koke or Saul on the flank, they’ll tuck in as a third midfielder allowing him to move into pockets of space.

Very similar profile to Ramsey albeit not as good in the box but better defensively. They’re both at their best roaming the field and breaking opposition lines.

Whether it’d work in a midfield two I’m dubious but he’d be quality in a three.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He got injured and we didn't went further with our pursue of him.

Actually no that’s not true, the transfer was all but done.

Tiago broke his leg right before Saul was due to leave and Simeone promised him more game time as a result.

He took his chance then never looked back.

Actually no that’s not true, the transfer was all but done.

Tiago broke his leg right before Saul was due to leave and Simeone promised him more game time as a result.

He took his chance then never looked back.

Yeah I didn't mean that the deal was done. I just remember we were linked and then he got injured and that was it. If you say it was Tiago who got injured and Saul got promised more game time then that is probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom