• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,420
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If its true then we should be ashamed, First Gnabry then Malen and Adelaide now Bennacer.. We could've got up to 120m for all 4 of these guys

Why should we be ashamed? I don't see why every single ex-academy player who goes on to achieve any sort of success elsewhere is used as a stick to beat the club with. It's inevitable that a club like Arsenal, who have a lot of good young players in the academy, will lose some of those players. Some will go to the first-team, some won't make it and some will make it elsewhere. That's just the way it is.

For sure in some select cases the club might have made a genuine mistake. But in most cases it's just a mutual agreement between the club and the player that the player is talented but it would be better for their career to go elsewhere, no hard feelings.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Why should we be ashamed? I don't see why every single ex-academy player who goes on to achieve any sort of success elsewhere is used as a stick to beat the club with. It's inevitable that a club like Arsenal, who have a lot of good young players in the academy, will lose some of those players. Some will go to the first-team, some won't make it and some will make it elsewhere. That's just the way it is.

For sure in some select cases the club might have made a genuine mistake. But in most cases it's just a mutual agreement between the club and the player that the player is talented but it would be better for their career to go elsewhere, no hard feelings.

Adelaide annoys me, I'm not fully aware of what happened with him but he just didn't seem to get much backing which I found surprising.

Gnabry was also somewhat frustrating, again thought he wasnt given much chance with the club.

Bennacer & Malen it is what it is, Malen no one even cared for until this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Adelaide annoys me, I'm not fully aware of what happened with him but he just didn't seem to get much backing which I found surprising.

Gnabry was also somewhat frustrating, again thought he wasnt given much chance with the club.

Bennacer & Malen it is what it is, Malen no one even cared for until this season.
All these players wouldn't get chance here because there not ready yet until they start playing regular football in lesser clubs they show thier worth if Gnabry Bennacer abs Jeff stayed here thier chances will be limited.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Must be nice spending €50m to provide competition
How many right backs do they even need ffs. Wouldn't they be better off going after a few British players as well? Think they might struggle going forward if they don't snap up a few English players in the coming windows. The likes of Chilwell, Maddison, White, Bellinham would be good long and short term investments for them.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
Screw 120 million. We wouldn't scraping for bottom of the barrel players now.
It would probably be over £150m worth of players now. Shows that our academy is producing good players and that our fans should probably be more patient with the ones in and around the squad at the moment.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why they even signed him in the first place is just absurd. Since Marrotta left Juventus have been shockingly bad in the market. There seems no strategy or common sense into their squad building at all.
They signed him for free and will make a decent profit on him to fund their other business this summer. Could be benefit them in the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve should give him 1 more year at least to prove his worth. But with tgis crisis i imagine they want to get rid of his 300k contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom