• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,525
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Almost paid for Werner and Ziyech with that and the Moratta sale.
Warner And Ziyech fee paid in full that about 85m but it dosent really matter for them when Abra want to get things done chelsea wont have problems.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm scared. I was told we would capitalize easily on Chelsea this season but now it feels like we are being put so far behind we can barely see them.

Their transfer ban was a bit of a nonsense and they quite craftily worked around it. I mean they bought Pulisic in anticipation of it, loaned in Kovacic before it allowing them to buy him during it, and bought Ziyech in advance of it ending. They had a two window ban and yet basically bought 3 players for over 100m during it. Barely caused them a blip.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You laugh, but once the take over is final and Coutinho, Havertz and Messi are putting 5 past us at St. James Park we're all be jelous of their ambition.
Hearing there’s still a shred of chance that they won’t get approved as owners.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder if that will have any knock on effect for Utds move for Sancho. He might not be so desperate to leave with another young English talent to keep him company?
The whole point of the Dortmund model is to sell. Players like Sancho/Halaand/Bellingham join knowing they’ll play for a couple of seasons and then move to a major club. Intention is never to settle down there.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
The whole point of the Dortmund model is to sell. Players like Sancho/Halaand/Bellingham join knowing they’ll play for a couple of seasons and then move to a major club. Intention is never to settle down there.
Agreed only Marco Reus has been a one off

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder if that will have any knock on effect for Utds move for Sancho. He might not be so desperate to leave with another young English talent to keep him company?
Or maybe they'll pay for Jude with some of the Sancho money...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
for a development it's great move him Dortmund fans must be excited to have best talent in europe but it also sucks because they know they'll lose them in 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom