• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,728
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I feel for Birmingham, home grown lad who’s f*cking off while he’s still a teenager.

Players have no link to their home clubs anymore, clubs like Dortmund and Monaco who just stockpile young talent strip the heart out of it for me.

Like supporting a factory.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I feel for Birmingham, home grown lad who’s f*cking off while he’s still a teenager.

Players have no link to their home clubs anymore, clubs like Dortmund and Monaco who just stockpile young talent strip the heart out of it for me.

Like supporting a factory.
He would probably have stayed a little longer had they been in the PL I guess, as it would’ve aligned with his development.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Dortmund are outstanding tbh, bar being a super rich club, the way they are run is the next best in the modern era...strong emphasis on youth, with a few older heads sprinkled here and there.

With the way football is now, it's very difficult for them to win the league, but they always give themselves a chance, great football too...plus collecting the amount of exciting young talent they do, they will always make decent money...they built a superb brand in the 2010s, going into the 2020s now.
It's hard to dislike them as a club.. Fantastic organization

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Great sale for Birmingham. As good as he is, they could genuinely buy 3 or 4 players with the money.

I reckon we could have a chance at Bellingham if we were to bid. I'd rather sign somebody more established though as we have the wealth if young cms

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lad plays like a Pogba regen, honestly if you get him in your midfield you’d be set for a decade.

As good as a talent as I’ve seen. Rooney and Sessegnon bracket for sure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They are not in the same bracket, my main man.

As prospects I think they were two of the best I’ve seen. Not saying players.

Only Championship player in history to get nominated for young player of the year. Had a 15 goal and 6 assist season before his 18th birthday, youngest player to get in the Championship TOTY, youngest Championship POTY in history.

He was dominant as a 17 year old, he might have struggled in recent years but that’s the thing about youngsters, not all of them meet their potential. I’ve not seen an English youngster do what he can do since Rooney and now Bellingham.

Only Championship player in history to get nominated for young player of the year. Had a 15 goal and 6 assist season before his 18th birthday, youngest player to get in the Championship TOTY, youngest Championship POTY in history.

He was dominant as a 17 year old, he might have struggled in recent years but that’s the thing about youngsters, not all of them meet their potential. I’ve not seen an English youngster do what he can do since Rooney and now Bellingham.

Sessegnon also has time on his side. 2-3 more years for him to fulfill that potential. The worst thing is that Mourinho is his manager. Will be interesting to see what happens.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Sancho? Sessegnon has never looked like anything close to him. He reminds me more of Walcott than Rooney level potential.

Bellingham looks good but that Gravenbach of Ajax looks like a real Pogba regen.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If Chelsea get Werner, Havertz, Chilwell and CB they're back in business I guess.

Laca/Jovic/Nketiah/Martinelli
Gabriel Veron/Nelson/Martinelli--Fekir/Özil/ESR---Pepe/Saka/Nelson
Roca/Xhaka/Guendouzi----Sangare/Torreira/Willock
Kierney/Kola---Pau/Gab/Luiz---Saliba/Luiz/Mustafi---Bellerin/Bogle
Leno

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sancho? Sessegnon has never looked like anything close to him. He reminds me more of Walcott than Rooney level potential.

Bellingham looks good but that Gravenbach of Ajax looks like a real Pogba regen.

Walcott hasn’t had a 15 goal season in his career let alone before the age of 18. Sancho now obviously is the better player but didn’t really get going until last year.

I’ve never seen a 17 year old break through in English football like Sessegnon did. As for Gravenbach never seen him play, but seen a lot of Bellingham and he’s got it all.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Probably won't get him but just encouraged to see the club going for the right targets at this stage. Competing for a player Dortmund want to sign is usually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom