• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,696
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
United, along with City and Chelsea, destroying football one transfer at a time.

Shalmaneser V

Looks like we can scratch Marc Roca from the list. Close to joining RB Leipzig I’m hearing.

Another player A-M turned their noses up at who’ll end up at Real, Barca, Bayern or Man City for 100M in 2 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like we can scratch Marc Roca from the list. Close to joining RB Leipzig I’m hearing.

Another player A-M turned their noses up at who’ll end up at Real, Barca, Bayern or Man City for 100M in 2 years.
Because we clearly targeting Partey if we bought Roca we will have to forget about Partey who levels ahead.

D

Dial Square 1886

he had amazing 2 seasons in france before joining us he was best offensive player just behind i think Mbappe and Cavani so no surprise Lille demanded 72M still he is good player and next season will preform much better

Well let's hope so!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not surprised why everyone want to join Barca they really offering ridiculous amount of wages. not surprised Real Madrid are miles ahead.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ngl i'm very jealous of Utd fans here, can't imagine how exciting it must be to see your club do a deal like this. I mean we've had some exciting transfers, but never a 'smash your transfer record for the most talented young English player' type transfer. I'd be full on strutting around the local Sainsbury's if Arsenal did a deal like this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ngl i'm very jealous of Utd fans here, can't imagine how exciting it must be to see your club do a deal like this. I mean we've had some exciting transfers, but never a 'smash your transfer record for the most talented young English player' type transfer. I'd be full on strutting around the local Sainsbury's if Arsenal did a deal like this.
the sad thing is Sancho could be ours if Arsenal showed more effort to sign him when he was about to left Man City but at the end he made right decision to leave to Dortmund for his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom