• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,683
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sancho and UTD agree personal terms he'll earn about 17.5M a year. according to Bild. about 340K a week.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Absolutely mental at that age.
Yes agree very massive risk specially if Sancho form gone bad but i highly doubt he is special talent the problem Manutd face now Sancho will probobly ask for 500K a week in 3 years times if he keep improving :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sancho and UTD agree personal terms he'll earn about 17.5M a year. according to Bild. about 340K a week.

What?? I don't believe that for a second. That's a contract you give to a player at their peak, when they're 28 or something, not to a 20 year old.

How much is Mbappe on?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What?? I don't believe that for a second. That's a contract you give to a player at their peak, when they're 28 or something, not to a 20 year old.

How much is Mbappe on?
it's manutd they always have habit of over spend. i think Mbappe earn 300K a week.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't stand them but United are shaping up nicely. Rashford/Greenwood/Sancho ffs, they're sorted for the next decade.

In the short term

Bruno-Matic-Pogba
Sancho-Martial-Rashford

is top class. I think their back 5 will prevent them from properly challenging Liverpool and City though. They desperately need a keeper and more pace at the back.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good players. The amount of quality in the relegated teams this season is staggering. Wilson/King/Brookes/Billing/Ake/Aarons/Godfrey/Lewis/Buendia/Sarr/Doucoure/Perriera all improve a lot of teams in this league.

The quality of the lower teams in the Premier league now is the highest it's ever been.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
All in all it's similar deal to pepe but more expensive we paying lille 4 installments 20M a year of 72M euros deal. Manutd will only pay 33M upfront this season other 67M will be paid in 2 seasons.

D

Dial Square 1886

All in all it's similar deal to pepe but more expensive we paying lille 4 installments 20M a year of 72M euros deal. Manutd will only pay 33M upfront this season other 67M will be paid in 2 seasons.

Don't remind me how much we paid for Pepe!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That’s insane.

somebody mentioned it yesterday but the idea of a salary cap may not be a bad idea for football.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't remind me how much we paid for Pepe!
he had amazing 2 seasons in france before joining us he was best offensive player just behind i think Mbappe and Cavani so no surprise Lille demanded 72M still he is good player and next season will preform much better

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

How much is Mbappe on?

Frenkie De Jong on £360k a week

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

That’s still crazy for a twenty year old. The writing is on the wall for his next contract offers.

Rashford is on 250k, Martial is on 250K. Both signing long term contracts last season. United's contract scale is different to other clubs. Think Sancho isn't being absurd also asking for 250k given the other salaries.

Freeing Alexis's wages makes things a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom