• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 663,319
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
He's been linked with PSG even before the restart. Good crosser of the ball, can dribble but he lacks of pace & his defensive positioning is poor. Still very young though so I think if the offer is very good we are likely to accept it but if not then we probably keep him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not at all. Earning 100k per week, while you can spend your life several years in universities, and in the end, at best you get 100k annual salary.

The money is a great consolation prize tbf.

But after his first season in the team, I am sure Jack dreamed of being Arsenal captain at 28, not being forced out of West Ham...I would be a little heartbroken if I was him after all the injuries basically taking his career away since 2015.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The money is a great consolation prize tbf.

But after his first season in the team, I am sure Jack dreamed of being Arsenal captain at 28, not being forced out of West Ham...I would be a little heartbroken if I was him after all the injuries basically taking his career away since 2015.

28yr old Wilshere has racked up 256 club career appearances, that is a hell of a lot more than I was expecting, thought it was about 100 less.

Comparisons from other players I recall being injury prone;

Diaby - 198
Harry Kewell - 515
Andy Carrol - 318
Keiron Dyer - 419
Vermaelen - 377

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom