• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 661,671
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Alli will get laughed out of Madrid due to his lack of sexy skills.

So poor technically. He’s at his best as a Poundland Lampard so would really be a baffling signing.

Seen as Hazard is so poor creating from open play passing you feel they’d be after someone who can open up defences instead.

Also need a striker sooner rather than later.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not sure how Mourinho fits them all in at Sp**s either. Would be two pretty attacking defenders for him. Then linked with Bale & Belotti.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can Tottenham afford to pay 50% of Bale's wage(300kpw) when he he's going to spend 2/3 of his time there in the wheelchair

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Dele Alli to Real Madrid.

:lol:

Real Madrid are a finished club imo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lloris
Doherty - Toby - Sanchez - Reguillon
Ndombele - Sissoko - Lo Celso
Bale - Kane - Son

So much potential in that squad attacking wise. Shame it'll be managed by Mourinho.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can Tottenham afford to pay 50% of Bale's wage(300kpw) when he he's going to spend 2/3 of his time there in the wheelchair

According to Transfermarkt Bale has been injured for 416 days in 7 years in Madrid. Of course in summer there are no games, so can't count whole 365 days for a "year". 85 missed games, I'm not sure if that is just league games in Transfermarkt?

Coming back to EPL I would think he must be spared, playing like half of the games, not to get injured. Even then there will be more tackles I think.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I believe there would be a set price agreed, and Real can just come in and trigger the clause whenever they want. Like a release clause exclusively for Madrid.
Correct. Unique thing with the buy back clause is it still pertains on the player to agree to a contract with the former club. Example, it would be like Gnabry having a buy back clause but we wouldn't be able to use it as he'd have no interest in signing back for us, thus it's null and void.

For Madrid, they probably see this a couple year loan for Reguilon to get more experience and then take over exclusively for Marcelo. Unless he bombs out and gets accustomed to no trophies, of course.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom