• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,621
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
swear Pep was just talking about giving Foden the Silva role

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would there be any sense in signing Foden if he would be available for us? I honestly haven't seen anything impressive from him given all the hype he gets.
I like him and Mikel is a fan:
“His potential is limitless,” Arteta said. “He is going to set his own limits.

“The most important thing is that, as a club and around the team, we have created a really healthy, inspiring and challenging environment. That’s exactly what he needs.

“The door is open. We have a manager who trusts in young players and he’s going to get opportunities.

“With that type of environment, to grow and to always be going in the right direction is the most important thing.

“I think he’ll be very successful.”

“For me, his best attribute is his passion for the game,” he said. “How much he wants to learn and what he’s able to do to improve.

“Of course, he’s got the skills and physical ability and he’s got a very good coach and very good team-mates who are going to help him.

“His mentality and passion to succeed is what is going to make him one of the best.”

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

imagine them losing Sterling and Sane in one summer

Gunner-Union

Foden should get a chance or he should ask to leave. Arsenal would be perfect as he would get lots of game time, he knows Arteta and I think Arteta has a long term exciting plan for us

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Pep will go this summer as well. Next the latest, city should be in for a couple of rough ones one can dream.

Does feel like city could be in the last year or two of their current cycle:

Pep probably looking at his next challenge this summer or next

David Silva going in the summer, Kompany already gone, Aguero going back to Argentina in 2021? Fernandinho can't go on forever either

Doubts over long-term futures of sane and sterling. Wouldn't surprise me if KdB decides he wants to test himself in Spain in the next couple of years as well.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Wonder where Ramsey will end up...

I can see Arteta wanting him back here but not sure if it's realistic with fee and wage it would require

I think Chelsea will be all over a deal looking to bring him back to England as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised Juve unlike us they don't wait for player to get fit again and preform similar to Emre Can case. They'll easy get 30M from him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There will be big fight for Grealish and only winner from this are Aston Villa either if they relegated or not they getting 60m at least. Don't think we can compete well we can pay huge money but not if we competing with utd or city they stronger financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom