• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 448,978
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People don’t seem to realise that Haaland can only go to one club. Barcelona, Madrid, City, Chelsea, United and Juve all want a striker. Kane is perfect for City and Pep, 28 years old and guarantees four years of 20+ in the league.

Think Haaland and Kane will be playing for City and Chelsea next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People don’t seem to realise that Haaland can only go to one club. Barcelona, Madrid, City, Chelsea, United and Juve all want a striker. Kane is perfect for City and Pep, 28 years old and guarantees four years of 20+ in the league.

Think Haaland and Kane will be playing for City and Chelsea next season.
Would 100% bet on Kane moving to man city if he was fullback or attacking mid.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Honestly can't rule out utd from signing Kane. They can do it they need world class striker because since RVP it's just poverty they like to over pay too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If his team is making these things public it means there are clubs ready to buy him.

Or his team is making it public to try to draw out potential interest or just gauge if there is any interest. I just don't see why you'd spend 100m+ on Kane when you could spend the money on Haaland or Sancho, players who'll give you many more years and value for money.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Or his team is making it public to try to draw out potential interest or just gauge if there is any interest. I just don't see why you'd spend 100m+ on Kane when you could spend the money on Haaland or Sancho, players who'll give you many more years and value for money.
Sancho is a winger, he’s of no interest if you need a striker as Utd, City, Chelsea all do.

I don’t think Kane would risk his reputation with his team fans by leaking this info without knowing there are definitely teams who even want him.

Sp**s might even be happy to sell, gives them money to invest in the team.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Seeing all these “Kane leaving Sp**s” rumours is hilarious because you just know during Matchday 1 of the 2021/22 season, he’ll still be playing in a Sp**s kit

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
His style does suit German club I'm definitely sure he'll move there and play very good the Bundesliga very open league

GLITCH

I'm certain the interest is there, but a case of which club can meet Dortmund's and Raiola's demands. I think an English club that misses out on Haaland, will try to sign Kane.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

If he want to move for free this is written bayern Munich all over it.

How can they add a release clause? Either there is one already in the contract or there isn't, surely you can't add one with one year left on the deal. Obviously they should just sell him this summer, it would be a shame to lose such a good youth product for free next year.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure which top clubs he goes to. Bayern's first choice pivot is Kimmich and Goretzka, Barca have De Jong, Casemiro still has a few years in him, City have Rodri, i'm not sure if Utd would go for him although it's an option. Maybe Juve? Maybe Chelsea if they sell Jorginho.

The correct answer for most suitable club, as always, is Arsenal.

Goonger

How can they add a release clause? Either there is one already in the contract or there isn't, surely you can't add one with one year left on the deal. Obviously they should just sell him this summer, it would be a shame to lose such a good youth product for free next year.

Think they are talking about Rennes offering a new contract that would contain a high release clause, but Camavinga doesn't want to sign a new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom