• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 448,768
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Just going off that picture;

Lloris - no club really needs him so wont be much of a fee.

Aurier - only way is down, mid table clubs may be interested but doubt many are paying good money for a RB right now.

Lamela - I have a suspicion the only reason he is still at Tottenham is from not being able to sell him the last few years, I imagine Italian or Spanish mid level clubs would be interested but again not much of a fee.

I cant even tell you who the other guy in that 4 is..

They're in a somewhat similar situation to us where they have nothing to sell which would bring much money apart from main players ie Kane, Son.

Lower PL clubs seemed to have wised up now too, they're no longer as keen to take the dross bigger PL clubs used to offer.

Man Utd for example must miss Sunderland as a dumping ground and be devastated Everton have improved owners.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just going off that picture;

Lloris - no club really needs him so wont be much of a fee.

Aurier - only way is down, mid table clubs may be interested but doubt many are paying good money for a RB right now.

Lamela - I have a suspicion the only reason he is still at Tottenham is from not being able to sell him the last few years, I imagine Italian or Spanish mid level clubs would be interested but again not much of a fee.

I cant even tell you who the other guy in that 4 is..

They're in a somewhat similar situation to us where they have nothing to sell which would bring much money apart from main players ie Kane, Son.

Lower PL clubs seemed to have wised up now too, they're no longer as keen to take the dross bigger PL clubs used to offer.

Man Utd for example must miss Sunderland as a dumping ground and be devastated Everton have improved owners.
The problem is similar to ours Lamela Lloris in high wages too. The 4th guy is Foyth he on loan at Villarreal.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The problem is similar to ours Lamela Lloris in high wages too. The 4th guy is Foyth he on loan at Villarreal.

Yeah, this will put off a lot of the clubs on the continent.

Foyth I dont know much about but I wouldnt be surprised if Villarreal opt for another RB instead of paying any fee Tottenham want.

PL clubs wage structures have become a problem, they pay far too much in wages for players that go on to flop and cannot shift them especially now lesser PL clubs dont want to sign the flops of bigger clubs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, this will put off a lot of the clubs on the continent.

Foyth I dont know much about but I wouldnt be surprised if Villarreal opt for another RB instead of paying any fee Tottenham want.

PL clubs wage structures have become a problem, they pay far too much in wages for players that go on to flop and cannot shift them especially now lesser PL clubs dont want to sign the flops of bigger clubs.

Foyth has been good for them tbf. Struggled initially but has been able to play all across the back 4 and now is in midfield where he’s done very well.

With his contract situation reckon they’ll buy him at a knock down rate.

African Flair

They can't be on that much? Sp**s are notorious for keeping a low wage bill, Lamela is a squad player and a prick. Lloris a goalkeer, though French international and captain, can see him pilling solid dough.

Can't wait till Kane flogging of to Paris.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
They can't be on that much? Sp**s are notorious for keeping a low wage bill, Lamela is a squad player and a prick. Lloris a goalkeer, though French international and captain, can see him pilling solid dough.

Can't wait till Kane flogging of to Paris.

Apparently Lloris - 100k p/w and Lamela - 80k p/w, its not mega money but I would have thought thats around the high middle to top earner mark for most clubs who would be interested.

Its the wages plus the fee I imagine could be problematic.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Let's be real, Sp**s will be raising funds by selling Kane and/or Son. Dele will probably go as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Let's be real, Sp**s will be raising funds by selling Kane and/or Son. Dele will probably go as well.
that all depend on Levy stop being unrealistic person if he expect he'll get 200M on Son Kane he should stop dreaming nobody paying that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I do actually think Kane gets sold this window if Sp**s finish below 6th which is highly probable. City would be all over it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kane to Chelsea is possibility they have owner who got no problem paying 100m and give him 300k a week but they dealing with Levy he won't sell to them unless Kane start a riot. for me Manchester clubs are very likely.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kane - 28 this year - 5 year contract takes him to 33, probably well past his best. 300k a week = £72M over duration of contract, £100M fee, with agent fees etc probably take the entire deal to around £200M.

Haaland is 7 years younger, but that deal is supposedly going to cost anyone £400M over 5 years due to ridiculous agent fees and a higher transfer fee of course. But you'll either have him for 8-10 years or you'll get insane sell on value when he's 25.

Similar with Mbappe due to his age.

Despite costing more money the wise thing to do is probably take Haaland or Mbappe if you're a City/Madrid.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Not sure Chelsea is a good move for Kane. They aren't a club in pole position for major trophies. Surely, he has to be looking at Man City, PSG or even a Spanish giant.

The thought of Jose trying to rebuild Sp**s makes me smile. I can see it already 120m from Kane to be replaced by Modric, Bale, Matuidi, Lukaku and Pepe (defender).

Jack_The_Lad

Not sure Chelsea is a good move for Kane. They aren't a club in pole position for major trophies. Surely, he has to be looking at Man City, PSG or even a Spanish giant.

The thought of Jose trying to rebuild Sp**s makes me smile. I can see it already 120m from Kane to be replaced by Modric, Bale, Matuidi, Lukaku and Pepe (defender).
Don't forget Don Fellaini!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom