• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,313
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great player but really not worth anything above £75M.

i think he best midfielder in PL if guys like White who just played 1 PL season and we were forced to pay 50M Rice will probably go for near 100M this is the best time for clubs to sign him 2 years left in his contract but i think he'll end up at Chelsea.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

i think he best midfielder in PL if guys like White who just played 1 PL season and we were forced to pay 50M Rice will probably go for near 100M this is the best time for clubs to sign him 2 years left in his contract but i think he'll end up at Chelsea.

Yeah fair enough, in a market where White is 50M and Maguire is 80M you can justify it but it still just doesn't feel right to me, he's no Keane or Vieira. I think it's especially because we've paid the premium on Wan-Bissaka and Maguire already and were mugged off with 2 mediocre players, it doesn't feel like a good look to also go the distance for Rice.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With the English tax, Rice could easily get bought for £100 million.

Though would be funny if West Ham price him out of a move, and he runs his contract down and leaves for free.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

With the English tax, Rice could easily get bought for £100 million.

Though would be funny if West Ham price him out of a move, and he runs his contract down and leaves for free.

Another video of 100M Jack Grealish sucking an MD lolly this weekend.

Big warning signs about paying that much money.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another video of 100M Jack Grealish sucking an MD lolly this weekend.

Big warning signs about paying that much money.

Bar completely stabbing Ireland in the back, Declan seems like a good guy.

Think he can handle the pressure of playing for a top team.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bar completely stabbing Ireland in the back, Declan seems like a good guy.

Think he can handle the pressure of playing for a top team.

Does he make Utd a title-winning team though? They could drop 100m on Rice, but City could drop 30m less than that on Haaland and City would walk the league for however long Guardiola chooses to stay.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Does he make Utd a title-winning team though? They could drop 100m on Rice, but City could drop 30m less than that on Haaland and City would walk the league for however long Guardiola chooses to stay.

With this mentality, every club bar City should just liquidate.

It's a long road to get anywhere near City admittedly but we have to take the right steps. Declan probably would be that if we do somehow sign him. The most important signing is the manager after Rangnick.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
With this mentality, every club bar City should just liquidate.

It's a long road to get anywhere near City admittedly but we have to take the right steps. Declan probably would be that if we do somehow sign him. The most important signing is the manager after Rangnick.

Liquidate would be a bit hasty, but City are so far ahead it’s a joke, Klopp, who most would agree is a legend of the game, can only take one title off them in five years and it took a Herculean effort. They won 30 more points in 2021 than the 2nd best team.

But yeah manager very crucial for you, honestly don’t know who the right guy is though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
rumors about Pochy if he took over utd the first transfer he'll make is Kane.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

this is the most obvious transfer Rice grow up in Chelsea academy his academy friends are there he Chelsea fan too if i'm not wrong. only stopping this from happening is Westham demands.

Dude was English, then Irish, then English again, so maybe he can become Chelsea, West Ham then Gooner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom