• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 529,582
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He is clearly their best wingback, especially going forward. I doubt Real wants him though, he hasn't been that good. But if they do, Tottenham needs to replace him and still they need at least 2 wingbacks more in total.

drippin

So they plan to replace Van de Beek, Lingard and Mata with Nkunku on the bench? I'm not sure this is a big deal, Bruno is their starting AMF? Or do they plan to play him on the wing?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko

I am not a big fan of Nunez. That being said there will be a huge competition to sign a CF this summer, and it gets worst with Newcastle coming to the scene

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
lol, I watched their last PL game, the depth in their squad is just stupid:
Kovacic left the field and Kante replaced him
Ziyech was replaced by Timo Wenger
and Pulisic was replaced by Hudson Odoi.

I mean, you are really going to keep throwing money at that team.... they have at least 20 elite players at their disposal, what more do you want?.

I hate Chelsea so much.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So they plan to replace Van de Beek, Lingard and Mata with Nkunku on the bench? I'm not sure this is a big deal, Bruno is their starting AMF? Or do they plan to play him on the wing?
Mata and Lingard will be free agents this summer.

drippin

He can play multiple positions.
I know, but he has played AMF for half of his games in Bundesliga in past two seasons. Lingard can play multiple positions too.

I wanted Nkunku when he was rumoured here.

They will lose Lingard for free, get some money for Van de Beek, and pay more for Nkunku. That's my point, it's not a huge upgrade, it's a minor upgrade on their bench with them losing money for it.

drippin

If you know everything, why do you keep asking questions?
I was thinking out loud, this is what I said:

"So they plan to replace Van de Beek, Lingard and Mata with Nkunku on the bench? I'm not sure this is a big deal, Bruno is their starting AMF? Or do they plan to play him on the wing?"

You can see here that I know he can play on the wing, and that I know that those players will leave. Not sure what is your problem.

You can also see my point here, that it's not a big deal in my opinion if they get him. Good player of course.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

So far I’ve just seen him recommend Leipzig players, hardly a very original strategy, albeit much better than their previous strategy anyway.

I think lazy journalism more than anything. We brought no incomings over January with him and most reports contrary to this Ogden piece say that we are waiting till the new manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fabian Ruiz might leave Napoli at end of season he has 1 year left and not likely to renew. I always liked him at Napoli very good goal scoring tactician midfielder but might be too slow for PL.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He is clearly their best wingback, especially going forward. I doubt Real wants him though, he hasn't been that good. But if they do, Tottenham needs to replace him and still they need at least 2 wingbacks more in total.

Any idea whats the issue with Ferland Mendy? I see Marcelo has been used recently, is Mendy no good, surely he is better than Reguillon..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom