• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkrArsenal

I think we should sell Nuno here and now, one more loans is stupid. He had a good season, can be sold for good money.

bastun

Player:Saka
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Does a Turkish club not want to loan Holding as well? Lol

Anyhow doubt we accept any loan offer in June, especially if looking to sell.

Its something that normally gets done in August when you assess options.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
10-15M so that'll make rice deal is 85M instead of 100M. Unsure about the source.

Mudi

If West Ham want him we should fix a price of at least £35 million, no loan, and refuse to budge whilst calling any lower offers from them "risible" and "insulting".

Problem is that they know we want to get rid of Tavares and there are not many suitors.

Even getting £10-15m is a big achievement given that we got him for £7m and he failed big time in the EPL.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The tweets are unavailable, what was the offer? I'd be over the moon with 20m for this joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom