• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Imagine getting 20m for Tavares, wow.

Add 50 for Balogun, 20 for Xhaka and perhaps 30 for TP5 and things are already looking up.

DuBB

This isn't that farfetched. He's erratic but he's not terrible. I've long said that he'd be a flip after a couple seasons and we can still get profit.

The Nuno of the first half of his loan spell is easily a €25m player.

It's about whether the team and coaching staff of a buying club believe they can get him at that level, keep him there or even help him better that level

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He had a great season overall and was already bought for around 8m. Everything below 15m would be bad for us.

Sadly he isn't fitting in all systems.

Reactions: A_G

UkrArsenal

25 is a good price.
Young, had a successful season, probably other clubs would demand at least 40 for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15M euros should be acceptable value for him he very good LWB young and not big wages him and Lokonga should bring us at least 30M combined and that minimum.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Id be surprised if we get that amount.
But 🤞 we get near it.
Watched him play for Portugal u21s the other day. He looked decent for most of the game tbf but a few sloppy moments.

He's still young, If he is able to sharpen up his passing & develop his defensive awareness he could still be a very good player.

Liked this:
West Ham & Galatasaray are ‘on his trail’, but Tavares is ‘waiting for a more important club’.

Lol thought West Ham were our direct rivals according to their fans🤔

Ouch Puts them right back in their place.🤣

Tbf he may be a bit harsh. They likely would be a decent level for Nuno.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why everyone going about that he has had a successful season? To my understanding, Marseille fans don’t like him

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The 'looking for a more important club' could be a problem. Sounds like he has a bit of an ego & thinks he should be playing for a big club.

Hopefully he sees sense & takes an opportunity when it presents itself. If we get £20m for him we should be happy tbh.

pettr

You might laugh and think I am crazy. But he reminds me of Gareth Bale.... From the beginning of his career, when he was playing left back- not very good defensively, but very fast and with a powerful shot. I think he went like a 2 years without a win when starting a game, Gareth Bale curse or something. Turned out he is not a defender. Same as Tavares for me, should play in attack.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
You might laugh and think I am crazy. But he reminds me of Gareth Bale.... From the beginning of his career, when he was playing left back- not very good defensively, but very fast and with a powerful shot. I think he went like a 2 years without a win when starting a game, Gareth Bale curse or something. Turned out he is not a defender. Same as Tavares for me, should play in attack.
The guy doesn’t have anywhere near the ball striking technique Bale had. He just sucks defensively & is alright going forward because of his athleticism, nothing more. He could one day prove me wrong of course but I don't see it happening

pettr

The guy doesn’t have anywhere near the ball striking technique Bale had. He just sucks defensively & is alright going forward because of his athleticism, nothing more. He could one day prove me wrong of course but I don't see it happening
I agree for the defensive part. He just feels more as attacking player. Will be interesting to see how he develops. At some other club preferably.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He had excellent first half but after the world cup he was kinda disaster for him and his attitude problem did appear again.

still he'll be very good signing for any team who play with 5 at back that's i guess we have chance getting 15-20M. his value in market sites is around 18M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom