• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we'll get around 15M or maybe bit more yes he flopped with us but he still young and his wages is nothing in today football and teams like PSG who always do spend heavily we should push for 20M.

TornadoTed

Established Member
It would be perfect for him really, I don't suppose he would have to do too much defending with a team as dominant domestically as PSG.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Acceptable value but again not sure teams giving us that. I'd be happy with 15M€

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Remember when he 1st signed?

He wasn't exposed in the 1st few games & then the rumour came that Man City were interested in signing him🤔🤣.

Tbf the lad has some talent. If we can get a few mill profit & possibly a sell on just in case he really gets his sh!t together that would be a very nice deal👍.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Remember when he 1st signed?

He wasn't exposed in the 1st few games & then the rumour came that Man City were interested in signing him🤔🤣.

Tbf the lad has some talent. If we can get a few mill profit & possibly a sell on that would be nice👍.
He was clearly a stats signing. Elite athlete 1st, footballer 2nd.

Would probably work for him at a team like Sp**s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom