• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Odsonne Edouard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Did he recover some form as of late?
Last time I checked on here, it's seemed he's been shot down by the longterm effects of covid

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Leicester should be all over this, what we talking 25-30mil?

They paid 24mil for that dud Iheanacho o_O, they need to get someone in not only to replace Vardy when he leaves but to add depth and take some pressure off him.
The hell are you so concerned about Leicester for??

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If the fee just under 20m it'll be good replacement considering we'll selling laca for 20-25M as well so we wouldn't spend big on the budget.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Surely Celtic must be struggling a bit financially with no fans in the stadium for an extended period? Didn't make the group stage of the CL either so that's a fair drop in revenue and it's not like they have a good TV rights deal up there.

If we can ship Laca out and bring Edouard in at a net zero spend I'd be all over it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Please please please. :pray:

I really believe in this guy, he's so well rounded.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's by far the best player in Scotland when he's in the mood but has looked really disinterested and unmotivated for large chunks of this season which has really put me off us potentially signing him.

Goonger

Surely Celtic must be struggling a bit financially with no fans in the stadium for an extended period? Didn't make the group stage of the CL either so that's a fair drop in revenue and it's not like they have a good TV rights deal up there.

If we can ship Laca out and bring Edouard in at a net zero spend I'd be all over it.

As was said earlier, think they would take £15M-£20M. Last summer would have been double. They'll also need to sell Ajer & Christie this summer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom