• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Odsonne Edouard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Ha. There’s not a snowball’s chance in hell we’d get him.
If you don't try......

Here's what I would do. Sign Odergaard and get him to help persuade Haaland that we are the future. Offer Borussia Auba (they love him there) plus big amount of cash. Sell Laca and Nketiah and all the other people we're going to get rid of anyway and make Haaland the best paid player in the premier league. It could be afforded and if we win the EL and get back into the CL it would make us a more attractive prospect.

With Haaland, Martinelli and Pepe leading the attack, backed by Saka, Smith |Rowe and Odergaard, the team could explode and maybe win the league. Definitely be a CL attack.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching the Old firm at the minute and Edouard isn't really impressing that much. Looks a tad slow to make the difference at the top end of the PL. Still think he'd be quite a good deal for most PL teams considering he'd be quite cheap, but have reservations about him being our future number 9.

Isak at Sociedad looks better to me.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Watching the Old firm at the minute and Edouard isn't really impressing that much. Looks a tad slow to make the difference at the top end of the PL. Still think he'd be quite a good deal for most PL teams considering he'd be quite cheap, but have reservations about him being our future number 9.

Isak at Sociedad looks better to me.

Agreed, I like Edouard whenever I have seen him but I would prefer Isak or Daka.

benjamin86

Established Member
Agreed, I like Edouard whenever I have seen him but I would prefer Isak or Daka.
I don't really know much about Daka what sort of striker would you liken him to? I like Isak a lot from what I've seen he links up really well while also being deceptively quick for how tall he is. This is pure wishlist stuff but if we brought in Isak, Ødegaard and Gravenberch this summer....

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't really know much about Daka what sort of striker would you liken him to? I like Isak a lot from what I've seen he links up really well while also being deceptively quick for how tall he is. This is pure wishlist stuff but if we brought in Isak, Ødegaard and Gravenberch this summer....
Daka reminds me a bit of Eto’o. That’s the one player that he most reminds me of. A raw version, but similar type of striker.

benjamin86

Established Member
Daka reminds me a bit of Eto’o. That’s the one player that he most reminds me of. A raw version, but similar type of striker.
So good technically and clinical finisher, quick but not lightning and not gonna win many headers? :lol:
(trying to remember peek Eto)

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not sold on Edouard at all, spent 20 mins of my life YouTubing him and am very underwhelmed. Martinelli has a better highlight reel ffs.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good shout. To me he looks a but like a CF version of Mane, but Eto is a better comparison (what a player he was by the way, so underrated). With Daka I think he probably needs to move to a Leipzig/Dortmund before he goes onto to a top level club.

TornadoTed

Established Member

I don't know who I would compare him too particularly but he is quick, strong, has good feet and is a decent finisher. What impresses me most is he plays with his head up and seems to have a very good awareness of who and what is going on around him.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Good shout. To me he looks a but like a CF version of Mane, but Eto is a better comparison (what a player he was by the way, so underrated). With Daka I think he probably needs to move to a Leipzig/Dortmund before he goes onto to a top level club.

I think we are Leipzig/Dortmund level these days, certainly not a top level club at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom