• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I’m really concerned about his fitness. He’s not even playing and getting injured. I hope he can get through it.

I miss Nacho. He was durable and always gave you a 7/10. I’ll forever love him for that equaliser against Citeh in the FA Cup semi final. It came at a crucial time.
I remember Nacho coming in midseason from SunNy SpAiN with his first game being vs Stoke. Started the game, got a bloody nose around 60 and finished it with a win and solid 8/10 performance.

We sign this guy from NW England for more than triple the fee and he suffers a comminuted fracture brushing his teeth in the morning. At this point "PL proven" should be a reason not to sign a player not the other way round.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I remember Nacho coming in midseason from SunNy SpAiN with his first game being vs Stoke. Started the game, got a bloody nose around 60 and finished it with a win and solid 8/10 performance.
I also remember people complaining all the time about him and somehow he turned into a club legend 10 years later

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Still out injured apparently. What a crock. Should have somehow convinced Lisandro only.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Doesn't surprise me City players considered Zinny as the most technical player in the squad.
It's clear why they say it. Every touch, pass and cross is just clean.
Very good point. His touch is so clean

Reactions: Xln

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The injury problems are really frustrating me but this guy just oozes class on the pitch, He's the most natural progressor of the ball along with Partey in the team.

I keep trying to convince people and they don't seem to always agree, but if Partey was to be injured I would instantly look to Zinchenko as the most like for like replacement in our squad.

Yes he is not as strong or physical but if you want all the benefits Partey adds on the ball, Zinchenko gives you that and more in some areas. Press resistance, tiki taka, passing range, and incisive passes.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
His technical level is up there with some of the best from the Emirates era.

RVP was the most technically gifted from all the players I’ve seen but Zin isn’t too far behind.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Word of warning: Bit of a fluff piece that may trigger Arteta haters...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His positive impact on our attack was felt within 30 seconds and iirc, he created three attacks within 10 minutes. A word of caution that WH attacked down our flank when the first attack broke down and might have done better in our box. Credit to our defence that when it happened a second time, they dealt with it earlier. He's exciting and front foot which I like and we can adjust to the slight loss of defensive safety.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He very important for us offensively we look more fluid because the way he pass forward is elite with his role it'll always going to leave much space defensively but happy about him such unique player

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom