• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

why you don't kick us out from PL and be done with it? can't complain can't celebrate a manager told where he should be and how he should act. is that because we good again?
The warning was understandable. Zinchenko was basically a pitch invader. Talk about pashun!

Telegraph claim that it was Arteta's idea to deploy Zinchenko as inverted LB at City.

"In the wild moments that followed Arsenal’s 86th-minute winner, scored by Gabriel Magalhaes, Zinchenko had sprinted towards the corner flag. Jumping onto the backs of his team-mates, he pumped his fists and roared at the crowd as the Emirates Stadium throbbed with delight.

That might not sound unusual. But there was a problem: Zinchenko was not playing in the game. He was not even a substitute. The Ukrainian was injured, and was therefore watching the match from behind the bench. His instinctive decision to join the celebrations meant that he was, in effect, a pitch invader.

Rules are rules, and this sort of thing is simply not allowed. Zinchenko quickly assured the FA it would not happen again and, so far, he has stuck to his word."
The £30 million move from City this summer was driven by Arteta. The pair had worked together in Manchester, during Arteta’s time as Pep Guardiola’s assistant, and they had formed a strong bond: Telegraph Sport understands it was originally Arteta’s idea to deploy Zinchenko as an inverted left-back. Zinchenko had arrived in England as an attacking midfielder, and he had not forgotten what Arteta had done for him in Manchester.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

drippin

maybe he over done it that day but he part of the squad still weird rules. he very passionate guy lol
Well you're just not allowed to go to the pitch if you're not in the squad at all. Rules are rules. FA is trash, but in this case I understand the warning.

drippin

Critical player for us, if we are going for the title, as much as TP5 IMO. Lose TP5, and we can still manage with Elneny. Lose this guy, and we dont have a replacement, full stop.
Well, I think the drop from Partey to Elneny is more similar as Zinchenko to Tierney.

But in any case, I think Arteta will look to upgrading Tierney when the funds allow it. To a more similar profile of capabilities as Zinchenko.

Tierney has contract until 2026. I assume that in summer 2024 there could be funds for it, and Tierney would give an okay transfer fee.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

This is one of the reasons why we don’t have such an over reliability on TP5 anymore. Zinchenko being able to operate as our six. Xhaka can do the same from deep because of our build up system.

Need to invest in a player to rotate with Zinny from deep, think that could be behind the Bennacer talk. Possibly Tielemans as well.
I'd keep an eye on Lino Sousa in the U21s - looks very comfortable inside and outside. They tried out Lewis-Skelly there aswell (bad idea IMO).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd keep an eye on Lino Sousa in the U21s - looks very comfortable inside and outside. They tried out Lewis-Skelly there aswell (bad idea IMO).

Encouraging to hear, will check him out. Thanks ;)

Henry boi

No other Fullbacks can replicate what he does unless theirs names are Kimmich or Lahm, even Cancelo or Hakimi who are more wingers. ZINNY is a midfielder playing as a LB, not just an average midfielder but one which rivals the best of them when it comes to technique etc.

Steadman

No other Fullbacks can replicate what he does unless theirs names are Kimmich or Lahm, even Cancelo or Hakimi who are more wingers. ZINNY is a midfielder playing as a LB, not just an average midfielder but one which rivals the best of them when it comes to technique etc.

He's nowhere near Zinchenko's level of impact on a game just yet but the one to look out for is Rico Lewis at Man City.

He plays that inverted role, on the right hand side of the pitch, effortlessly for someone his age.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Zinchenko has been so effing good. I feel like people are underrating him here, he's up there with Ødegaard at the top of PL players. How did we get the best left back in the league from our rivals for 30 mil?!?! Amazing business.

drippin

Zinchenko has been so effing good. I feel like people are underrating him here, he's up there with Ødegaard at the top of PL players. How did we get the best left back in the league from our rivals for 30 mil?!?! Amazing business.
Imagine buying Zinchenko, Ødegaard and Jesus for total of 127 million euros. 😍

Rather than Martinez, Maddison and let's say Antony for double the money.

That's some astonishing business.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today showed us how important he is in our build up play absolutely fantastic footballer worth more than 30M he unique the way he play is great to watch so calm and control everything around him

Pulp

Another great game by Zinchenko. Not only fantastic with the ball, but great mentality as well.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom