• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

On This Day...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All that's missing is him calling me a dumb cretin to make it a crossover A-M classic :lol:

Someone on AM though...

Booing-Taking-The-Knee.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Someone on AM though...

Booing-Taking-The-Knee.jpg

At least now we know why Chelsea have hated us for all these years.

Had my Chelsea-supporting brothers & cousins had any shame they would disavow that disgusting club!! Alas, they have none :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On "The Invincible's this week" we looked at a very "eye opening" day for a young @Riou ...

received_717686063084527.jpeg

...this ad campaign was started in 2003 this day 😍

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka

...feel this is our best ever home shirt.
Yes, that shirt was quite Special. I did have this shirt. I used to have the Arsenal Catalogue delivered to me. Believe this shirt came out for the 1998/99 season?
Believe that Ian Wright was Sold that Summer to West Ham United? When the Catalogue came, it showed Ian Wright on the front cover, wearing the New Home shirt. 😢

arsenal fc goal GIF by Ian Wright

Ian Wright was my Hero. Had the 1994/95 Home Shirt, (First season with Nike) with WRIGHT 8 on the back. Had this Away shirt as well.

Andrew Cole Linighan

@Sapient Hawk

...found a certain poster in the comments :lol:
Went to watch Gloucester City AFC play away at Dulwich Hamlet (National League South). Dulwich Starting Eleven, were all black players. I think there were two white players on there subs bench. I think they had a black manager.

# Not trying to say anything. Just an observation on the day. #

Andrew Cole Linighan

We beat City 1-0, Wrighty with the goal.

🤣 This brings back memories. I was at School at the time, my Parents didn't have Sky. A fellow School Pupil offered to video record the Match that Monday Night. I gave him a video cassette at School on the Monday, and I watched it at home, after School, the following day.
I loved the half time entertainment. Ebeneezer Good it was.
Ian Wright with the only goal. Can remember the final credits of the program, they played 'Fine Young Cannibals', 'Good Thing'.

Andrew Cole Linighan

16th November 1962.

Wishing former Arsenal central defender, Steve Bould, a Very Happy Birthday. Was part of the Back Four of, Dixon, Winterburn, Bould, and Adams.
Went onto be a part of the Coaching set up, alongside Arsène Wenger.

Screenshot_20231116-005801.png

🟥⬜ BOULD 5

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom