• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

On This Day...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We was having a good convo, then you say some weird sh*t. Time to log off I guess.

Arshavin's last league goal for Arsenal, was on Arteta's debut for us as a player...fact of the day!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arshavin's start at Arsenal was nuts like you say. My expectations for new signings have been tempered since then, so it's even crazier how he started in hindsight.
He had a very good performance in his debut against Sunderland, but we failed to score.

The goal he scored v.Blackburn was really and "off-the-seat" moment. I remember Bendtner was wasting many chances for fun, on came Arshavin he left one of their defenders in his ar*e and completely smashed it past a helpless former Sp**s, Robinson :lol:

Riou

His performance v Holland at Euro 2008, was unbelievable...he just tortured them.

His signing in January 2009, was one of the most exciting signings we made.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

10/11 seemed like he had a down year, but he still provided 10g/18a in all competitions.
He gave up on himself and I find that hard to rate. Laca gets a lot of stick but the dude is actually in shape and has a fair bit of lean muscle on him for a footballer.

Andrei was legitimately a fat piece of sh*t towards the end of his time here.

Andrei frustrated me at the time along with Wenger's reluctance to move him on quickly, but overall he was a positive signing for me. Unlike a lot of Emirates players, if I bumped into him, I'd shake his hand.

I got a lot of time for mavericks like him, which have sadly been shunned out of the English game.

Riou

You forget how good he was this season, benched Gilberto for a bit...

...Pires' goal was brilliant in this game too.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
His performance v Holland at Euro 2008, was unbelievable...he just tortured them.

His signing in January 2009, was one of the most exciting signings we made.

That's when and why I joined this forum, just to express my excitement for signing Shava.

Good times.

Riou

20 years ago today, Bergkamp scored THAT goal vs Newcastle. What a player. ❤️

He's got both the best goal in prem history (Newcastle, 2002) and best assist in prem history (Villa, 2005) imo.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That scene of Fabregas running in celebration by hugging Arsène remains as one of the most iconic moments.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That scene of Fabregas running in celebration by hugging Arsène remains as one of the most iconic moments.

This is so bizarre, going to the home of the defending European Champions, where no English side had ever won and we didn't consider it a free hit? Especially with such a young team lacking established stars like Henry, Vieira, etc.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom