• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

Dj_sds -

Because it is now a Top Six. If we can't get points against the top six good results against the rest won't get us into the top four - the "Fourth Place Trophy" which we all laughed at and now seem to want so badly.

Likewise when Wenger's worst seasons are compared to six wins forgetting two defeats. The anti-Wenger mob can't give it a rest, like a dog they keep returning to their own vomit.

I am for whoever is the Arsenal manager if he's doing a decent job, but I'm not into rewriting history to uphold a narrow agenda.

Like you said there are six teams challenging for that fourth place trophy instead of four. So getting in now is a bigger achievement than it was back then.

Nobody can deny what wenger has done for the club. But i think certain people, myself included, think that he held the club back in the last couple of years out of pure ego. Thats where my frustrations towards him comes from anyway.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Like you said there are six teams challenging for that fourth place trophy instead of four. So getting in now is a bigger achievement than it was back then.

Nobody can deny what wenger has done for the club. But i think certain people, myself included, think that he held the club back in the last couple of years out of pure ego. Thats where my frustrations towards him comes from anyway.
Ok but why not give it a rest? It's over now. We have a new manager and we need to get behind him and the team. All this "Wenger would have lost at Rochdale on a windy night in summer if it was a full moon" is irrelevant.

As I said even a draw wouldn't be bad against Liverpool. But a home defeat in the league can never be dressed up as a good result, however strong the opposition.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Wolves will be the toughest of the next three. Think they give us some match up problems.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ok but why not give it a rest? It's over now. We have a new manager and we need to get behind him and the team. All this "Wenger would have lost at Rochdale on a windy night in summer if it was a full moon" is irrelevant.

As I said even a draw wouldn't be bad against Liverpool. But a home defeat in the league can never be dressed up as a good result, however strong the opposition.
Who so triggered?

It’s perfectly reasonable to say the old Arsenal wouldn’t do this, after all this is our longest winning streak in around three years.

The strange thing is that Wenger wasn’t even mentioned? You’ve taken a positive post and found something to be mad at?! Wtf lol.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Who so triggered?

It’s perfectly reasonable to say the old Arsenal wouldn’t do this, after all this is our longest winning streak in around three years.

The strange thing is that Wenger wasn’t even mentioned? You’ve taken a positive post and found something to be mad at?! Wtf lol.
Positive is looking at the future, not looking at the past. You are being disingenuous.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Project24 rolls on. Leicester at home slightly tricky considering they're built to play on the counter. But defensively they're a mess at the moment.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think we are being over optimistic here, especially looking at the struggles of United and Liverpool this evening.

I personally would be happy with no losses and at least 18 points from 24 out of those games. Think that would be a decent return and a great confidence booster as we develop under the new manager.

My quota has been met.

But Im thinking we are capable of 24/24. That is an amazing return from he side, especially as we are still learning the ropes so to speak.

Credit is due.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Crystal Palace is one I worried most about heading into this run. A tough fixture made even more difficult after playing on Monday and Thursday night that week. Win that and the team will be in a fantastic position heading into the run of five straight against top 10 sides.

HBL

Established Member
Crystal Palace is one I worried most about heading into this run. A tough fixture made even more difficult after playing on Monday and Thursday night that week. Win that and the team will be in a fantastic position heading into the run of five straight against top 10 sides.
Our next four games after that tough run all look like winnable games though. If we can pick up 7-8 points from games 11-15, I'll be delighted.

Leicester and Palace won't be easy though. Vardy always scores against us and Morgan will be suspended against us unfortunately.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I find it difficult to judge how good this run really is. We've played very unevenly, at the same time we've taken our chances.

I guess we'll find out against Liverpool.

Dj_sds -

With the way emery rotates the players i dont think fatigue will be a big issue this season.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We definitely winning against Leicester and Crystal Palace our confidence is high our players enjoying themselves Leicester and Crystal Palace are struggling if we want top 4 getting result against these teams is a must

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We definitely winning against Leicester and Crystal Palace our confidence is high our players enjoying themselves Leicester and Crystal Palace are struggling if we want top 4 getting result against these teams is a must

I hope that United will struggle this season for top 4 and that we'll put them off.With Sp**s will be tricky,they need to lose some small games.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Who so triggered?

i second the motion about giving it a rest.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom