• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: 2019/2020 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
If it had already been agreed in January it's a bit better than signing him after a serious injury(and the performances we've seen so far) I guess.
**** it being “agreed” though. It was a loan with an option to buy. Where’s the ruthlessness? We didn’t have to buy him.

yeah he’s relatively cheap but signings like this are part of the reason we have no ****ing money. Its beyond belief.

How many guys like these do we end up with ffs. Cedric, luiz etc.

Call the zoo, theres monkeys running the place.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

**** it being “agreed” though. It was a loan with an option to buy. Where’s the ruthlessness? We didn’t have to buy him.

yeah he’s relatively cheap but signings like this are part of the reason we have no ****ing money. Its beyond belief.

It wasn’t an option though it was an obligation. The club lied to save face as fans weren’t happy that some 30yr old waiter playing in Brazil was coming in as our saviour. I feel violated. #MeToo

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The loan was a way around FFP apparently. It was always our intention to buy Mari.

Reactions: roz

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The ideal scenario for the club was Mari putting in some decent performance and then the club would announce that they've "decided" to sign him permanently. Unfortunately for the club it's not worked out like that both due to COVID and now his injury.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only Pablo I want associated with my club...

...maybe this is the madness he told us about all those summers ago.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The loan was a way around FFP apparently. It was always our intention to buy Mari.
So many lies.
We’re not even good at being scumbags.
Could have just said no to buying him and they wouldn’t have been able to do ****

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This is an Arteta signing.

I am pleased with it. He is hot af and has looked good his two full games. Good option to have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People wouldn't moan if we bought him before he got injured but i understand the worry about buying him with the injury he carrying but i think everything was agreed in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just hope Sokratis mustafi Luiz f**k off this summer so at least we'll bring another CB.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People wouldn't moan if we bought him before he got injured but i understand the worry about buying him with the injury he carrying but i think everything was agreed in January.
I think people will moan no matter what because he hasn’t looked good. Guy can barely move.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Still think we will add a Didasi-type of CB to our ranks this summer, maybe even Upamecano.

Upa - Saliba
--------------
Mari - Chambers
---------------
Luiz

That will do, Mombasa. That will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom