• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Edu seeing another club wanting to bend us over for a loan deal

giphy.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Turkish Clubs want every player on loan anyway and never want to pay something.

Arteta even played Mari often ahead of Gabriel, so i pretty much doubt, that he will let him go :D

Brett

Gabriel going away for Olympics and coming back late and, Arteta obsession with a LCB is not happening unless we sign a left footed centre half.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Despite having cement blocks for feet thought Mari was alright tbh, surprised at the sentiment I am reading.

Unless we sell for profit I actually don't see the point, as it stands we would only need one RCB to come in as Holding absolutely should not be starting. Having both Gabriel and Mari for the left was fine, I wouldn't want this club to have to go in for 2 CBs this summer I'd rather we focused on RB and CM/AM instead.

Just sign White and stop f*cking around.

neimad

Don't think he's ever been too **** for us. Done ok from what I've seen of him. Would definitely keep if he's happy to be used as a back up cb but won't lose sleep if we sell either. He falls into that category.

Kav

Established Member
I will laugh my ass off if this turns out to be true. What a mess Edu and Arteta are.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why sell a CB that's dominant in area duels, has good positional awareness, is good on ball and that has rarely had a poor performance for us?

A Solid CB and good back cb option.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Gave you a thumbs up Mitch but just to be clear, I'd sell him to play Saliba in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom