• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Penalties against Arsenal

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We have conceded the most penalties (14) in a season and a half ? according to orbinho don't know the exact time frame .
Well Cech has faced 16 in 2 and a half seasons here.

That's nearing 6 a season.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You know it's possible to exist in both camps right? There's no rule saying we can't bemoan the fact that referees seem to award soft penalties to our opponents while simultaneously recognising that we're ****.

Well said, that's been bugging me a lot.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsenal haven't saved a PK against them since 2013 - 23 in a row have nestled in the back of the net.

tcahill

Anyone feel like making a list of big decisions or errors that have gone OUR way this season? Only ones I can think of are:

Mustafi offside against Sp**s
West Brom Mustafi tackle (although Rodriguez did have a shot so I'd give it a 50/50 chance).
Ramsey being floored by Tarkowski (I thought this was a 50/50 too).

Kinda puts a hole in the 'it all evens out in the end' argument.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
When we start focusing on the injustices against our team rather than the quality of our play then we're always going to end up looking like sore losers. If we're to say we've honestly been better then the 5 teams above us this season then we might have a point but I don't think we have. Goal difference is a real indication of where your team should be and unfortunately we're where we should be - in 6th. We don't score enough and we concede too many., regardless of the poor calls.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When we start focusing on the injustices against our team rather than the quality of our play then we're always going to end up looking like sore losers. If we're to say we've honestly been better then the 5 teams above us this season then we might have a point but I don't think we have. Goal difference is a real indication of where your team should be and unfortunately we're where we should be - in 6th. We don't score enough and we concede too many., regardless of the poor calls.
Well we're gonna concede more goals when refs get an erection when an opposition player enters our area tbf.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just in the PL right? Because Fabianski saved one at the Allianz Arena after a Robben dive.

Also someone mentioned the Lacazette offside against Sp**s, but I guess it "evened out" since he was denied a tap-in after this nonsense:

See that's a foul apparently but Moses on Ainsley wasn't . WTF.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom