• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Christanval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkreffer

Established Member
I think it would be a really shrewd signing. I mean if he is on a free then we have nothing to lose.

Was a big fan of his during his time at Monaco and Barca - his reading of the game is superb.

If he can stay fit, and get back to his best, we'll have a player who has the potential to eventually replace Sol and forge an excellent central defensive partnership with big Phil.

Very clever move in my eyes.

jay-d

Established Member
If he signs, he needs to visit a barber quick sharp. When I first started watching I was thinking who's this kid with the funky hair style? but now it's emerged he's 26, he surely old enough to know better! :wink:

Canuck

Established Member
Flatulentcow said:
Was a big fan of his during his time at Monaco and Barca - his reading of the game is superb.

If he can stay fit, and get back to his best, we'll have a player who has the potential to eventually replace Sol and forge an excellent central defensive partnership with big Phil.

Interesting.

Well we do have an excellent back room staff who should be more than up to the challenge. :wink:

sabret00the

Established Member
Canuck said:
Flatulentcow said:

Interesting.

Well we do have an excellent back room staff who should be more than up to the challenge. :wink:
the back line, well the next generation looks exciting

Djourou, Phil, this dude and possibly another.

anyway, at least we have more options after his signing, options means possible improvement, that's what i think, besides, he is not a young player anymore, and got experience..

flash

If he signs, he needs to visit a barber quick sharp. When I first started watching I was thinking who's this kid with the funky hair style? but now it's emerged he's 26, he surely old enough to know better

HELL YEAH IU TOTALLY AGREE..he needs someone to hook him up with a fade real quick....Laurn or Henry should be able to take him to get it sorted out!

Chicago

Flatulentcow said:
I'd soil myself in excitement if Ramos signed. :)

doubt it, he's already established into the first team over there, which is tremendous for a young player of his age. He's gonna stick it out at Sevilla and be like a Maldini for Milan

Sandip aka Del Piero

haha that would be the day.

I think we should be patient and see what happens with Christanval. Overmars was injury prone like hell and we kept him going till he left, so i'm hoping the same can happen with this guy

jeromelee

fuma75 said:
he is no better than Upson i can tell you that.

That's more than I can hope for cause he's just going to be a backup player. Don't expect to get great players to play rotation games. Anyway, he's on free, so what the hell. If he's anything like upson, take him on.

shaz

this is for the pure optimist "the reason why the batista deal is taking so long, is that were actually secretly also dealing for ramos" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom