• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
potential team of the season prem quality

You are delusional if you think adding Coutinho can transform us into "potential team of the season".......... Coutinho at his prime in Liverpool was at best Cazorla level. He was very good and valuable but he's not some god who can win games by himself. That was why it was pure ridiculous for any club to pay 120 million for him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You are delusional if you think adding Coutinho can transform us into "potential team of the season".......... Coutinho at his prime in Liverpool was at best Cazorla level. He was very good and valuable but he's not some god who can win games by himself. That was why it was pure ridiculous for any club to pay 120 million for him.
His best play is being sold by Liverpool to fund the money for VVD an other players.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I had a fashion brand with my brother and his wife once.
EORhkAoWkAEkd-f

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There is no way we are in for Coutinho, we need to build not have an expensive plaything for a year just to see if it works or not. Say it did work, then what? Back to Barca and sold for more money than we can pay!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
**** off. :lol:

Dial square will be bringing an aftershave out next.

I'm surprised dial hasn't thought of launching web courses on how to be a (multiple) SportsWriter.

Me and @American_Gooner are launching our How to be an ITK next week.

We had a soft launch ahead of the FA cup final to prepare a couple of ITKs for when our budget is set.

Features creative writing classes, engament metrics and some One on one with a few notables like DankMemes and AMs own @Rex Banter

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone remember when AFTV set up it’s own football team and DT got their kit deal with Wash N Go scrapped because he abused the ref in a game against United Stand.

Also got bantered off by Mark Goldbridge as well.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone remember when AFTV set up it’s own football tournament and DT got their kit deal with Wash N Go scrapped because he abused the ref in a game against United Stand.

Also got bantered off by Mark Goldbridge as well.

The two AFTV "players" recreating Dyer v Bowyer, amazing :rofl:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm surprised dial hasn't thought of launching web courses on how to be a (multiple) SportsWriter.

Me and @American_Gooner are launching our How to be an ITK next week.

We had a soft launch ahead of the FA cup final to prepare a couple of ITKs for when our budget is set.

Features creative writing classes, engament metrics and some One on one with a few notables like DankMemes and AMs own @Rex Banter
The key is confidence:

He looks the AFTV crowd in the eye and delivers this bullshit. Compare that to Claude:

Slumped shoulders, no eye contact, guilty laugh. Even he's not buying the grift.

There's also ITK's you want to believe because of how much effort they put it:
He rehearsed all the bits about FFP so that if Robbie asked, he was ready to go off

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The key is confidence:

He looks the AFTV crowd in the eye and delivers this bullshit. Compare that to Claude:

Slumped shoulders, no eye contact, guilty laugh at the end. Even he's not buying the grift.

He rehearsed all the bits about FFP so that if Robbie asked, he was ready to go off

We're going to make so much ****ing money.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The key is confidence:

Slumped shoulders, no eye contact, guilty laugh. Even he's not buying the grift.

Never forget Harry Potter here had Robbie and AM on strings that summer.

“But he got Aubameyang right”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom