• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Newcastle take over has been call off... So there's only us left.

Wonder if they'll do a swap with Inter for Eirickssen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle take over has been call off... So there's only us left.

Wonder if they'll do a swap with Inter for Eirickssen.
nope i'm afraid Barca are stuck with him unless we do them a favor and buy him and we'll definitely won't unless it's loan and he take paycut like he did it at Bayern.

Never forget Harry Potter here had Robbie and AM on strings that summer.

“But he got Aubameyang right”

I remember before drugs I used to read Harry Potter and dream of an old man would come and say I was heir of Slytherin and I would kill all my enemies.

Then drugs happened and only thing a old man gave me was those exceptional mushrooms. What a ride.

Malky

Established Member
Anyone remember when AFTV set up it’s own football team and DT got their kit deal with Wash N Go scrapped because he abused the ref in a game against United Stand.

Also got bantered off by Mark Goldbridge as well.
Then they tried to save face by binning DT from the team, so the self obsessed **** went out and started up a team named after himself :lol:

Burt Gold

Maybe would be sound annoying but, Buendia and Behnrama. Both realistic and more suited for 433. Anyway he is not like that Coutinho from Liverpool... He has failed in 2 teams with 433 and Klopp even said he doesn't work in that formation. Why bringing him knowing that Arteta favours that formation and game style?
Arteta will have his say no doubt. As for your suggestions. I like Buendia I don't know Benrahma as much but those two have no record at the highest level. Buendia had a good season but he also scored 0 goals. I see him more as a deep midfielder anyway.

He "failed" at two of the top clubs in the world. And again he produced goals and assists in limited minutes. There could be a fatal flaw to his game but he is still the player that left Liverpool just look at his record of production from midfield.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's some chance he's DialSquare, he was saying in 2017 that Allegri texted the team to start playing 3-4-3 in preparation for his arrival.

Folk were also saying Kolasinac was a Allegri signing too.

Funny thing is, although Allegri used 3 at the back on occasions, it was never his preferred formation. First he used a diamond before later switching to 4-2-3-1 but 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 was never his first choice formation.

I think they used it in a game against Barca around the time and obviously folk who rarely watched Serie A just jumped to the conclusion that it was the system they used the whole time. Probably thought he was a carbon copy of Conte.

Reactions: A_G

Burt Gold

You are delusional if you think adding Coutinho can transform us into "potential team of the season".......... Coutinho at his prime in Liverpool was at best Cazorla level. He was very good and valuable but he's not some god who can win games by himself. That was why it was pure ridiculous for any club to pay 120 million for him.
He could potetially be in the EPL team of the season. I am not expecting Arsenal to be the "team of the season" next yr. That is almost laughable sadly.

Burt Gold

The typical 'Oh I've heard his name a lot & he plays for Brazil so he must be great' type of casual comment
Hahahaha no it's more like I've seen him play and he is good. People are suggestion Championship players are better than him it's just laughable. His failed season at Bayern still saw him score 9 and assist 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom