• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He has a point tbf. :lol:
Not sure why some always want threads locked, feel like it’s similar to rejecting a girl before she can reject you.

Not that I’d know anything about being rejected.

Shut up. :lol::lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Not sure why some always want threads locked, feel like it’s similar to rejecting a girl before she can reject you.

Talking from experience eh..

For Rich its rejection from young black boys.

say yes

forum master baiter

Some great chat for you recently Trills.

Going to hit the big 20k in no time.

gkoat

Too me it reeks of arrogance, it's like people think they're better than everyone else just because they don't get sucked into the hype of a rumour.
It's also uncalled for in any scope. Moderators decide when to close a thread, that's why they're moderators versus everyone else. If anyone seriously wants to close a thread, they'll PM a moderator and have a conversation. Otherwise the posts are just desperate grasps for e-attention.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom