• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

I read somewhere that one of the reasons Mislintat left was because Arsenal had changed their scouting focus. We are now focused on offers from agents and who's available.
If Coutinho is available for a loan then Raul will be all over this.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Fun whilst it lasted. Suppose we better start crossing fingers and toes for a return to form for Özil.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

So it's happening.
Funny how it's always the same with spanish medias for most of la Liga's players we've purchased. (Ceballos, Sanchez, Suarez)

1) they get the rumour out we're interested in their player, and they say it's close to happen

2) then there's another source that says the opposite and says it's not happening, or that another club is going to win the race.

3) more reliable journos come out and say that the deal is still happening

4) finally, Cross, Mobkel, Watts, & Ornstein catch up with the news

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A bit late to this one and apologies for the bump but Coutinho’s last 1-2 seasons at Liverpool were elite imo but I’m tempted to call it a fact. I know he was averaging better than a goal/assist every game before he left for Barca.

Weird rumour and super unnecessary but I’d be behind this.

Divided_Pie

People were constantly wanting the Pepe thread locked too

No reason not to keep this open, at least wait until after the post-game pressers today ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom