• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Wouldn't have even considered this before the transfer window but would love to see him here now links have emerged, not massively fussed if we don't get him as it would just be a nice bonus. Still think his best position is a slightly advanced CM in a 433 rather than LW.

morpho

Established Member
I for one, havent lost hope. I think those reports yesterday was accurate - arsenal is trowing everything they got on getting a defender. If they could snatch up some coutinho afterwards, they might. Untill we sign a defender, nothing is going to happen.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You know this one step away thing.... maybe we really are loaning him if we can't get a CB.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Might go camp in my massive garden for two days with no internet and come back to see what's occurred. I like that idea but think i'd go insane.

Might wanna go easy on this big garden dickswinging mate, before you know it Tobias Hunter is there with ze caravan

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Might go camp in my massive garden for two days with no internet and come back to see what's occurred. I like that idea but think i'd go insane.
I think the stress will be mad tomorrow. Fact is we actually have a worse defense right now than last season, imagine going into the season like that.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

It's not even only about the cold turkey, it's about coming on here and seeing a **** outcome. Super cool, if you get a decent surprise, but a shocking end of the window? You gotta mentally prepare for this step wise and not suck it in in one shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom