• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
One top season in his career though. After the loan he’ll be 30. Not a great investment.

He just turned 28. 417 club apps with 99 goals, 61 Brazil apps with 17 goals, that's pretty good for an attacking midfielder. The fee Barca paid was insane, he was never worth that and he'll always be judged by that. I agree it doesn't seem like a great investment, he's a good player.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Coutinho is an excellent short term option. His age isn't a huge factor for me because of the position he plays. He knows the PL as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Obviously if he's on top wages and we're not even in Europe next season then yeah, it'd be a weird move. Just from a purely footballing perspective though I don't hate this idea.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona need money for Martinez. I'd say yes to him on loan but surely there are other players there that could be available? Griezmann, Dembele (although not keen on him), Lenglet, Roberto and I'm sure there are others I havent mentioned.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Griezmann, Dembele (although not keen on him), Lenglet, Roberto and I'm sure there are others I havent mentioned.
Do you honestly think Griezmann would come here? If it doesn't work out at Barca, he's probably going back to Atletico, not a mid table team in England.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Coutinho career gone downhill when he joined Barca even when he was at Liverpool half arsed in last 6 month before joining barca still managed 12 goals 8 assists in 20 games.

and yet players will never learn and still join this toxic club.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It would take the piss a bit if he came in & played central.

We have a over the hill player there on a massive 12 month deal already. We never use him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Do you honestly think Griezmann would come here? If it doesn't work out at Barca, he's probably going back to Atletico, not a mid table team in England.
He burnt his bridges at Athletico.

Just a name worth mentioning is all. He would be worth pushing the boat on.

ArsenalFever

If we don't get enough quality in by using the funds efficiently, then that's even more of a sideways move than trying to build from scratch, could just end up a continuous cycle of buying and selling.

Of course though i'd rather they put funds for a move for Grealish, but got to weigh up the options in the market and bring in the necessary quality for first team standard.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There's a good chance we wont even have EL next season. If a mid table team gets the chance to sign Coutinho on loan why would they say No? If we get a better option then maybe we can turn him down but will we? We are not as attractive as we used to be!

GDeep™

League is very weak
There's a good chance we wont even have EL next season. If a mid table team gets the chance to sign Coutinho on loan why would they say No? If we get a better option then maybe we can turn him down but will we? We are not as attractive as we used to be!
Because he’s not that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom