• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
They violated you with that Friar Tuck one last year.

Yeah man it’s personal at this point dunno why, I bring all the interesting discussions and entertainment but they still hate me. Not gonna single anyone out but we know who it is that has the grudge against me.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Of course he should have scored but just 1 of those nights for him. I liked what I saw from his link up with Ødegaard and if we are going to have anyone running onto those kinds of passes I want it to be Auba.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His most dissapointing game of the season. People were getting on his back earlier in the season, but he wasn't getting any service, and he's a guy that relies on it.

Today he had 3 guilt edged chances and missed all of them, unacceptable.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Aubameyang was killing me tonight. World class at the weekend and couldn't hit barn door today.

Should have sewn the tie up tonight.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had a stinker in front of goal. Over confidence for the first miss and never recovered his composure in front of goal thereafter. The first chance was soooooo easy and it's those that can't be excused. Just be the hero for us next week.

254Giant

Player:Partey
He's the reason we didn't win that smh. Has to redeem himself next week in Greece. Wtf was that performance?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom