• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 0 - 0 Burnley | Sunday 23rd January | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I think anyone who expect us to win by 3 or 4 will be disappointed. Burnley are not that weakened, they have Tarkowski and Mee at the back and we will be tired from Thursday.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
So this is the Burnley who can barely field a squad? Only Barnes and cornet missing. And obviously wood. The narratives here...

We should win regardless though

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm hoping for us to score early. If we do it could be 3 or 4.

I'm happy to see ESR & Ødegaard starting, both are too good for the bench.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Matchday!

Hopefully, we can continue our winning run & pile the misery on Dyche who will end the match so enraged that he will devolve into an orange before the very eyes of an amused Emirates.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope the crowd are in proactive mood and not a reactive one. When the crowd is behind the fans lifting the team we always perform better. When the crowd relies on the team and moans and groans at every high value pass attempt failing, then moans when players start playing backwards, we waste halves of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom