• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Saturday 23rd April | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenes as Ralf goes out for a drive tonight thinking about Slabhead Maguire vs a hungry Eddie “my name is my name” Nketiah:

The United players are in high spirits after seeing Ronaldo return to training that’s until they look at the team sheet and see Rob Holdini retaining his spot in defence, all their heads go down and Sancho decides to do the right thing then opts to upload his famous comp:

Likewise PRashford has enough time to draft up his post match apology before kickoff, that he hopes will get him an OBE and a chance to run as his local MP since he’s been deprived of goals:

9024EDFD-B014-4D66-B25D-26D2D2FBE995.jpeg

200.gif

Run it back

😁

Last edited by a moderator:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hopefully De Gea doesn’t play like Forster and have the game of his life.

He usually used to save those ones for us,
Remember that match when we had like close to 30 shots on goal and he was like a prime Oli Kahn saving all kinds of clear scoring chances?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Interview with ESPN brasil run down:

Edu said we're going through a nice period, that we are trying to get back to the CL.

Said that it is nice to be chasing CL, that Arsenal is a club that should be chasing CL because of our finances and stadium and we are trying to achieve that soonish.

Was asked if he felt we were ahead of schedule compared to United and their rebuild post Ferguson, Says that he is happy at the stage we are at and that we things are going according to plan and coming to fruition.

Fun fact, Edu gave that interview on the condition that no questions about Gabriel Jesus were asked.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Interview with ESPN brasil run down:

Edu said we're going through a nice period, that we are trying to get back to the CL.

Said that it is nice to be chasing CL, that Arsenal is a club that should be chasing CL because of our finances and stadium and we are trying to achieve that soonish.

Was asked if he felt we were ahead of schedule compared to United and their rebuild post Ferguson, Says that he is happy at the stage we are at and that we things are going according to plan and coming to fruition.

Fun fact, Edu gave that interview on the condition that no questions about Gabriel Jesus were asked.

?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remember that match when we had like close to 30 shots on goal and he was like a prime Oli Kahn saving all kinds of clear scoring chances?

Yeah, I remember that game. Both him and Oblak against us were one of the best goalkeeping displays I’ve seen at the carpet.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Another blunder by De Gea, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom