• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Saturday 23rd April | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenes as Ralf goes out for a drive tonight thinking about Slabhead Maguire vs a hungry Eddie “my name is my name” Nketiah:

The United players are in high spirits after seeing Ronaldo return to training that’s until they look at the team sheet and see Rob Holdini retaining his spot in defence, all their heads go down and Sancho decides to do the right thing then opts to upload his famous comp:

Likewise PRashford has enough time to draft up his post match apology before kickoff, that he hopes will get him an OBE and a chance to run as his local MP since he’s been deprived of goals:

9024EDFD-B014-4D66-B25D-26D2D2FBE995.jpeg

200.gif

Run it back

😁

Last edited by a moderator:

BIoodBrother

5atb again pls if Tomi cant start..
Good for Tavares,
Keeps Cedric on the bench,
Good enough for Sakas dribblings,
and Cristiano will be dealt with by Holdini

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Have to win this, they're there to be put to the sword. Cave under any bit of pressure and don't even keep the ball well at all.

Win this and I think the momentum might carry us to CL.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Even if we'd got beat last night I'd expect us to win here. United are terrible. 2-0 Arsenal.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Please please please win this. They are their for the taking. Also it will be massive pressure on Sp**s if we go ahead of them.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Hope we stop ****ting the bed against them. They are ****, if we play like we did yesterday we’ll beat them

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With Ronaldo back and providing them with a super X-factor, it is a question of how much our defence are ready to deal with him.

We need Eddie again, his agility and speed to run at Maguire or Lindelof/Varane can bring problems to their deep backline.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

With Ronaldo back and providing them with a super X-factor, it is a question of how much our defence are ready to deal with him.

We need Eddie again, his agility and speed to run at Maguire or Lindelof/Varane can bring problems to their deep backline.

Well now you're asking the right questions.

I think we did great to get the result we did against Chelsea, Utd is still an awkward and tricky game.

Obviously Ronnie is their biggest threat (and Bruno) so we've got to keep on our toes in the game.

I'm nervous tbh, not looking forward to the game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom