• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'm kinda scared of how many Haaland will score next year, if he is as clinical as he has been in his career, we could be looking at records.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Funny we fans who know f**k all about how to run club knew it'll cost us yet the club decide nah let's keep depending on on injury prone and strikers can't score

The club spent too much time trying to convince a player that didn’t want to come here.

Look at what Arteta said:

"The players who come here have to take us to the next level. We already have a level and we want to set much better standards than we already have. That's how we want to recruit."

We’re in the mud and he was talking about next level 🤣🤣 surely there were better players on the market than Cedric, Elneny, Nketiah etc.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
At least the spotlight is off Arteta and Arsenal as first grade bottlers this summer.

We have a bigger bottler, slash bald fraud in town folks.

I can't believe these wastemen are going to bottle it.

Liverpool winning the quadruple and I'm literally not watching football until the World Cup

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom