• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | May 6, 2018 16:30 BST

Which academy player do you back most to make it here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nice starting XI, no youngsters on the bench but hopefully we'll see them in the next two games after 6th is secured

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It doesn’t feel real.. next home game after this there will be a new man in charge!!! Surreal. Hope we can put in a good performance for him and the atmosphere is electric for Arséne.
Really worried about Özil, things don’t feel right.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I cant blame Özil for leaving but its not like Wenger wanted to go & tricked him.

He should play for Wenger & this is not an easy game today.

Wenger deserves a win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Against Leicester and Huddersfield if he didn't start he need to get sold in summer we give him 300K a week we expect him to play 1 a week at least

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If he's not training then the it's definitely a case of the club allowing him to have an early holiday before the world cup.
That's not such a great idea though, is it? Three weeks off before Germany's pre-WC training camp, then having to build his fitness back up in time for the tournament itself doesn't seem like ideal preparation.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If this CB partnership works I think Wenger might regret not doing what he was renowned for earlier in the season. Mustafi had carte blanche after every game

Mavro-Chambers is the future though so very exciting to see

FreakySami

Özil has a nagging knee injury all season, why would he risk his world cup in meaningless games? Even if he's off, the club agreed to not playing him

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
That's not such a great idea though, is it? Three weeks off before Germany's pre-WC training camp, then having to build his fitness back up in time for the tournament itself doesn't seem like ideal preparation.

That's their problem. Should be ready to hit the ground running when he returns to the club late july/early august.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom