• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfkidultman

What will it take for some of you to realise the level that we’re at?

It doesn’t matter how much we pay our players, or how much we’ve spent on transfer fees, or who they’ve played for before and what they’ve achieved in the past - it’s about the here and now. We have no World class players. We have some very good players but we have even more glaring weaknesses.

It will take time to build around these very good players who even need to improve themselves. I’m talking about the likes of Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey then your young players like Saka and Smith-Rowe.

Some decisions will work out, others won’t. There’s no guaranteed blueprint for success that Arteta isn’t aware of, despite a lot of people on here seeming to think that there is and they know better.

We’re about three years and many good decisions away from being able to moan about a game like the one today with a straight face. This is why fans of other clubs look at our fanbase and see us as deluded, arrogant and entitled. Get real, people. Stop making a fool of yourselves by pretending that we have the right to expect to beat this Man City team.

We’re a 5-8th placed team at best at the moment. Newsflash: teams in those positions will lose games.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Humiliating defeats every so often? We spent 7 years in a row not being able to get past the last 16 of the CL.
You spend your whole time defending a man who is several places below the Europa League qualification spot by pretending it’s somehow better than getting knocked out of the last 16 of the Champions League.

Do you even think about what you’re saying? :lol::lol::lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

You spend your whole time defending a man who is several places below the Europa League qualification spot by pretending it’s somehow better than getting knocked out of the last 16 of the Champions League.

Do you even think about what you’re saying? :lol::lol::lol:
eyes.png

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

To each his own, my love. I prefer not having competition for my men. It's why I've followed a hands off policy with @Trilly & @OnlyOne they are yours - "girlfriend code".
Problem is apart from those two absolute man rockets, the majority of this place is dominated by short, stubby, balding, bootcut jean wearing males. Good luck.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What will it take for some of you to realise the level that we’re at?

It doesn’t matter how much we pay our players, or how much we’ve spent on transfer fees, or who they’ve played for before and what they’ve achieved in the past - it’s about the here and now. We have no World class players. We have some very good players but we have even more glaring weaknesses.

It will take time to build around these very good players who even need to improve themselves. I’m talking about the likes of Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey then your young players like Saka and Smith-Rowe.

Some decisions will work out, others won’t. There’s no guaranteed blueprint for success that Arteta isn’t aware of, despite a lot of people on here seeming to think that there is and they know better.

We’re about three years and many good decisions away from being able to moan about a game like the one today with a straight face. This is why fans of other clubs look at our fanbase and see us as deluded, arrogant and entitled. Get real, people. Stop making a fool of yourselves by pretending that we have the right to expect to beat this Man City team.

We’re a 5-8th placed team at best at the moment. Newsflash: teams in those positions will lose games.

When David Moyes is riding high in 4th place with that West Ham squad and teams like Villa who narrowly avoided relegation are hovering around top 6, I'm afraid this ceases to be a valid excuse.

Last edited:

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Don't understand why Arteta played Saka L and Pepe R. They're more effective offensively on opposite flanks. Plus, Saka is better defensively so is better played in front of the weaker fullback Bellerin.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

When David Moyes is riding high in 4th place with that West Ham squad and teams like Villa who narrowly avoided relegation are hovering around top 6, I'm afraid this ceases to be a valid excuse.
Villa are two points ahead of us, but crucially, two games in hand. It's not going to be easy moving up from mid table.

wolfkidultman

What David Moyes has is a very well balanced squad. We have some players who are better than theirs but it’s not about individuals. Our squad is a shambles.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Has he? Do you remember from memory or is that your bias talking?/
Do you remember from memory? No Manberg, from my left testicle. Not only has he laughed after losses, he's also cozied up to opponents who have gotten his teammates sent off through theatrics. I'm 100% biased against anyone who engages in such behavior.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What David Moyes has is a very well balanced squad. We have some players who are better than theirs but it’s not about individuals. Our squad is a shambles.

Be honest, did you think that at the start of the season? West Ham don’t have the luxury of loaning out England internationals or £27m defenders. We’ve got an unbalanced squad but allowed a lot of promising parts of it to rot unused.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Partey is without a shadow of a doubt a world class player.

Maybe that’s about it though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom