• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 14/12/03

A

Anonymous

i didnt see the game i would like to know what are your player rating?

Lehmann 8.5
Toure 8.5
Campbell 7
Cygan 8.5
Cole 7.5
Gilberto 7
Vieira 6
Ljungberg 8
Pires 9
Bergkamp 7
Henry 8

XxGoonaStuxX

Ref and linesman were awful today. Clear cut penalty decision in which henry got pushed so blaytantly off the ball but referee just let it go.
Good to secure 3 points and be top of the table again.
Good performance.

kajej

piresthebest said:
i didnt see the game i would like to know what are your player rating?

Lehmann 8.5
Toure 8.5
Campbell 7
Cygan 8.5
Cole 7.5
Gilberto 7
Vieira 6
Ljungberg 8
Pires 9
Bergkamp 7
Henry 8

Campbell and Cole played better than a 7 and a 7.5...all the other ratings are good ..

mayoud

In the interviews on Sky after the match Souness seemed physically drained, like a boxer beaten after giving it his best shot. Even he was unable to slag off an official's decision, you could tell that he had to bite his tongue to stop himself complimenting the lads. He knew that the load he manages are in a far inferior class to us.

A

Anonymous

How come Utd win 3-1 and we were lucy (general football) and you scrape a 1-0 and its a solid performance, but its the refs and linemans fault they did'nt let us play?. I think the cracks are starting to appear early this season. ;D .

lewdikris

Established Member
Lucy? I never said you were Lucy. What's Lucy got to do with it anyway? ;D

You won, we won, Chelsea lost - pack rearranges a bit, off we go again.

A

Anonymous

lewdikris said:
Lucy? I never said you were Lucy. What's Lucy got to do with it anyway? ;D

You won, we won, Chelsea lost - pack rearranges a bit, off we go again.
Thats true, OK good win against a very tricky side :)

lewdikris

Established Member
;D

It's a big win for us against Blackburn - they're the biggest pain in the ass in the league. They pushed you pretty hard, drew with Chelsea ... and beat us twice last season.

Whereas City are just rubbish at the moment.

A

Anonymous

Your telling me Man City are rubbish in a derby against Utd, Bull manure?

Kyla

Happy with the three points, but what is it with killing off chances? This has forever been the achilles heel of Wenger's Arsenal.

Also, was a bit dissapointed with Vieira today- Henry gets a reprieve b/c he is so damn good other times. I thought Paddy would relish stamping his authority in a game like this but he and Gilberto looked a bit inffectual- they're supposed to be our version of the "twin towers" but looked far from it this afternoon. Come to expect slackness from Gilb, but so much more from Patrick. Hope this is just a slack post-injury period.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
From where I was sitting, one of the goals Jens saved it looked like he was flying, felt like singing the song from the snowman :D
For me it felt like Pat was very drained and did not play well.
Gilberto so very ordinary.
Rob well Super.
Freddie Here there and everywhere.
Theirry like an express train no I take it back concord he was super fast.
Pascal very good Sol solid as a rock Ash good
Kolo wonderful
Jens superman
Dennis There is only one Dennis Berkamp walking along singing a song etc etc.
Ray solid

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
We didn't play well at all but we won and thats all that matters. We really need to win all our remaining games at Highbury. I don't know why but I feel more confident when we play away.

Mark

Established Member
i feel more confident when we play away too. teams know how to play against us when they come to highbury.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom