• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Okay with the lineup but no idea what Willock has to do to get a start.

Is his promise to Ceballos of game time forcing his hand?
really.

Willock is the third highest goal scorer under Emery, after Lacazette and Auba, or something like that.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Emery doesn't like skilled, talented midfielders that can get his team up the pitch all on their own, which is why he prefers Xhaka over Willock.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I thought Holding would start tbh, Luiz & Sokratis are both error prone so I'd be surprised if we keep a clean sheet in this. Lets hope Pepe starts to click not just on his own but with his team mates, he's not really gelling as yet. Anyway, lets get the 3 pts and hope Xhaka starts his paternity leave soon.

I have a feeling that Sokratis and David Luiz are competing for a starting spot today.

I think Tierney and Bellerin are nailed on to play at Sheffield Utd when they’re back and Holding could take one of the CB spots.

If Chambers plays well I’d like to see him start centrally as well.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Rich rates Saka for non footballing reasons doesn’t he @GDeep™ ?

He...has a type...
Yes, i like good footballers. I'm not agenda driven, i judge people on what they produce. Saka and Willock are elite talents. They're only two homegrown kids that are nailed on to make it. Smith Rowe and Nelson need to do a lot more. AMN and Nketiah won't make it.

HBL

Established Member
Yes, i like good footballers. I'm not agenda driven, i judge people on what they produce. Saka and Willock are elite talents. They're only two homegrown kids that are nailed on to make it. Smith Rowe and Nelson need to do a lot more. AMN and Nketiah won't make it.
You were doing well until you mentioned Nketiah

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Why we need AMN, Tierney and Holding on the bench?

I don't want to Talk about Özil anymore, but at least Nelson should be there After this Good Game on Thursday.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is it me or does time goes faster after the older you get. I barely able to slow down. Just as I'm getting into the groove and start to enjoy football, it always feels like there are international breaks coming, two weeks of boring football.

I really need to find a way to slow down and start enjoying the little things or else, I blink eye and I'm 99 year old full of regrets.
:(
You said it.

But if Emery stays longer and continues to be ****, I'll probably move back to the Serie A and cricket.

Can't add high blood pressure because of Emery, in addition to the regrets i already have

GDeep™

League is very weak
Watching this on my computer and got my boy Lampard on Sky, hes starting with 5 youngsters, Callum Hudson Odoi ballin’ today.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hope martinelli gets time. Need him to force his way into the squad. Gonna be rough for him to play with Xhaka though

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bench looks very defensive tbf. It was Nelson's strongest performance so far. I hope he can retain some confidence from it and not be down that he doesn't make the squad today, knock or otherwise.

Cannot understand the logic of Tierney on the bench.

Having a sub LB seems a bit of a waste when we could fit ESR or maybe Nelson on to the bench.

Even if Kolasinac does get injured you could just play AMN there.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Emery is a braindead manager. He loves Xhaka because birds of a feather... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom