• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Hector isn't the most liked on here but he is one player I've always liked, he has got his faults but so has everyone. i'll admit that, he is a good player when he is on his game though, got a good shot on him for a defender aswell though.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah not in the squad?

03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0_w200.gif

simba

Manberg Again
Yep, having those 2 CAMs roaming around makes us less predictable than having a Laca in the middle.

That helps but I’ve also seen Auba, ESR and Saka roaming across the front lines. I’ve seen all three of them on the left, middle and right at different times. Ode has largely been in the hole I think.

Big Nate

Saka has single-handedly been the only source of optimism in this team. Let us hope he doesn't get injured anytime soon.

Happy for Auba, when he's on form are a real threat.
Its not all doom and gloom lol.
Smith rowe is is cause for optimism
The signing of Ødegaard is cause for optimism
Great defensive solidity is cause for optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom